Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: What time does the Disney FastPass site update to the next day?

Default What time does the Disney FastPass site update to the next day?

Hi all

Trying to book Avatar FPs (arenít we all! Lol) and and now entering into battle mode...

I need to confirm what time the Disney website updates to the next day.

Is it 12.00 midday in the UK?

I have read this on here, but have yet untested it.

Thanks for any help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’m fairly sure you are right. You can always check before as it will show you the days ahead so just run a test. However, it’s just under a year since I used so it could have changed.
    Good luck on your mission and battle plans

Seems like it goes live at 12.00hrs our time.

Missed out today, gonna put my camouflage on for the next few attempts .....lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, it is supposed to go live day by day at 7am EST here in the US, which is noon in the UK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by happychappy1 View Post
    Seems like it goes live at 12.00hrs our time.

Missed out today, gonna put my camouflage on for the next few attempts .....lol

Good luck but it is possible all will be gone before the 12:00 window even opens. I tried for 18 months and 2 seperate visits to get a Fastpass for Frozen Ever after. I sat and waited for the 12:00 window to tick round and went on the second it did but every Fastpass was gone on both our visits spanning around 2 weeks for each. It is probably the biggest negative with regards the Fastpass system that every pass for a ride could be gone before the 30 day window comes along.

A fairer system should really have been to hold some back for the 30 day window.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you staying onsite and booking at the 60-day mark? If so, there are some strategies I can share. (Not mine, just ones I've picked up.)

Quote Originally Posted by Superspur View Post
    Good luck but it is possible all will be gone before the 12:00 window even opens. I tried for 18 months and 2 seperate visits to get a Fastpass for Frozen Ever after. I sat and waited for the 12:00 window to tick round and went on the second it did but every Fastpass was gone on both our visits spanning around 2 weeks for each. It is probably the biggest negative with regards the Fastpass system that every pass for a ride could be gone before the 30 day window comes along.

A fairer system should really have been to hold some back for the 30 day window.

Failed again today...grrrrrr

I think you are correct regards the new FastPass system, bring back the old one where you had to pop your card into a machine and return later.
    Last edited by happychappy1; 21-07-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Deb View Post
    Are you staying onsite and booking at the 60-day mark? If so, there are some strategies I can share. (Not mine, just ones I've picked up.)
    No, not onsite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by happychappy1 View Post
    No, not onsite.
    Oh, OK. I think booking at the 30-day mark is probably trickier for the high-demand attractions. If you're not successful initially, keep trying. People change their minds right up until the last minute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, this is definitely something that handicaps offsite visitors. To a certain extent I can understand Disney wanting to 'reward' its onsite guests, but it shouldn't be the detriment of the majority. This does seem to be getting out of hand that offsite guests just can't get any of Flight of Passage, Na'vi River Journey, Slinky Dog Dash, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and Frozen Ever After. Very poor.

Thread Information