Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: More Flights To (and From) Tampa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's a good point by SK about Tampa's rush-hour traffic. It can be REALLY heavy in the vicinity of the airport, hence you will definitely want to add plenty of extra time for that part of the journey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
    That is a pain Deb. When we spend our first few days on the Gulf we stay the first night at the Hyatt in Orlando airport. I guess too late for you to change the first night? Just less stressful in our opinion.
    Before deciding to stay at Treasure Island we had a booking for Universal's Aventura. I wanted to keep the first night and drive to Tampa the following morning, but Matt was having none of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We're doing the media preview of the hotel tomorrow evening, Deb, so will post pictures soon.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you “I’m not messing around, use the gifts you were given.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A Tampa option from Manchester would be a great edition, if we are heading down the coast we always stay overnight in the Orlando area. You just need your flight to be late, get stuck in a queue at the airport, or on the I4 and you are suddenly very late into your destination, especially after a possible early start. If I remember rightly this happened to karalma last year (or was it this year??).
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Thread Information