Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11

Topic: Time for new Tips

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Time for new Tips

Just noticed that the last post on this thread was 2016 so I thought we need to start some new tips.

Tip 1 Get Brit Guide

Tip 2 Ask on forum no matter how silly you think question is!

Tip 3 Get Walt Disney Hacks

Tip 4 You canít do everything!

Tip 5 over to you all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tip 6 Take some time to plan, but don't overplan.

Tip 7 Take some time away from the parks. Florida has a huge amount to offer.

Tip 8 Drink lots of water and use sun screen.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually SEE Orlando, as opposed to just the theme parks. There's a lot here!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Be somewhere with a decent internet connection on your trip minus 180 day and trip minus 30/60 day. Much less stress for booking your ADRs and Fastpasses.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Slow down! Savour each experience. Don't be in such a rush to do everything that you don't actually enjoy--or remember--everything. This goes double if you're visiting with a child or children. Ride Dumbo five times if it makes them happy. You'll remember their laughter more than you'll remember how many rides you crammed in.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you ďIím not messing around, use the gifts you were given.Ē

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

when walking around the parks look for all the little details that the imagineers have put into the buildings and rides it so easy to miss them if you just concentrate on getting from A to B

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by palmer gang View Post
    when walking around the parks look for all the little details that the imagineers have put into the buildings and rides it so easy to miss them if you just concentrate on getting from A to B
    AAAHHHHH!! I was literally just taking a break from working on the third edition of Hidden Magic, and came here to get away from it all and clear my head. Hilarious that this is the first thing I saw!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you ďIím not messing around, use the gifts you were given.Ē

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by palmer gang View Post
    This, and even more so LOOK UP. In queues, on rides, just walking around, there is so much to see out of your direct eye line.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SO true, spencem. These parks really do reward the casual wanderer, and there's a lot more than meets the eye in nearly every instance

Thread Information