Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The EPCOT Experience & EPCOT Forever - The Video!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The EPCOT Experience & EPCOT Forever - The Video!

OK, our latest video production highlights the all-new EPCOT Experience & Epcot Forever attractions at the EPCOT park. If you want to know what's in store, check this out:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Excellent, including the outtakes....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very enjoyable, especially Susan flouncing off from the EPCOT baloons!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's because I can never stick to the script...!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very clever of Disney to create a 3D infomercial in a grossly underutilised space. I'd definitely take time out to see it. I'm quietly excited about the Mary Poppins thing!

I LOVE the kites (or are they electric eels?) accompanied by beloved, familiar music. Remind me why we have this stopgap between IllumiNations and its permanent replacement. I'm officially confused!

LOLing at the outtakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The kites were the big hit for me, but I was also distracted by the roaring jet skis pulling them around the lake, which we could both see and hear. Surely technology has advanced beyond that, and I'm hopeful HarmonioUS will up the game on that score.

Simon promised he won't have to get the last word EVERY SINGLE TIME, and he very tragically broke that promise. Again. Leaving me to wonder if he'd like to do these videos on his own.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UK Deb View Post
    Remind me why we have this stopgap between IllumiNations and its permanent replacement. I'm officially confused!
    Here's the official answer: ".........." ".....??....." and "????.....?????"

(That translates as "we have absolutely no idea," "it doesn't make any sense to us," and "????......????"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’m guessing that their is a need to dig up or utilise space somewhere that supplied part of Illuminations?

Loving the videos even if the creative team is in danger of splitting up. Here is your new challenge.

Next video, we want two, same brief, no discussion or collaboration and then we get to vote!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wait, Simon...we DO know why. It's because they're re-tooling the barges for IllumiNations to use in HarmonioUS.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well "duh!" on my part. I must have missed that memo But it seems daft to me to re-purpose something when you could create something completely new and original in this kind of setting.

Thread Information