Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: JW Marriott Bonnet Creek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure you are right Simon, the world needs to get used to the idea that covid is not going away (vaccine or not) and we will have to get used to it being it the background.

You can see from the people who have travelled in the last month or so that there is a latency. What puts me off is the idea I might get somewhere and then 2 days later get told it isn't safe and you have to rush back!!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, the govt's "corridor" policy is heavily against any long-term planning or booking at the moment. But I suspect even their incompetence will be overcome in coming months by decent onsite testing at airports and other travel hot-spots. The travel industry worldwide will lead the way on this, and even Westminster will have to take notice!

Thread Information