Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Crossroads Area Set To Close

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UK Deb View Post
    If O-Town lives up to the artistic impressions and marketing hype, it could be very interesting indeed.
    I quite fancy eating at "RESTAURANT", how about you?

I hope part of that re-build at the Raddison includes some serious sound proofing, not to mention air filtering.
    7 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.
    All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thinking about this area, did/does Disney own the area either side of Hotel Plaza Boulevard?
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers Friend View Post
    Yes we did chat about it! I always feel pangs of nostalgia when attractions from those early years head off into the vapour!
    Yes, it's really quite sad when you look back and realise how much has changed. Somebody else just recently mentioned how Jungle Jim's used to be the headline restaurant at the Crossroads plaza, and it was a fun place for the family. But it closed in early 2007, which is amazing to think is now 14 years ago!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UK Deb View Post
    If O-Town lives up to the artistic impressions and marketing hype, it could be very interesting indeed.
    Unicorp, who created ICON Park (or whatever it was called when it opened!!), have a pretty good track record of creating high-quality developments, and that area should definitely attract a lot of good-quality businesses. The early openings (Portillo's and White Castle) aren't exactly headline material - albeit they do have cult followings! - but the Boardwalk area definitely looks to have a lot of promise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spencem View Post
    I quite fancy eating at "RESTAURANT", how about you?

I hope part of that re-build at the Raddison includes some serious sound proofing, not to mention air filtering.
    Hey, that's my favourite place to eat, spencem!! I especially like the "food" on their 'Menu' and the fact they offer "good service." Always a winner with me

Thread Information