Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Topic: Universal's Great Movie Escape

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Universal's Great Movie Escape

Just announced! This is the attraction that replaces the old Groove nightclub in Universal's CityWalk, ending months of speculation about the transition of the club into an escape game:

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT UNLOCKS UNIVERSALíS GREAT MOVIE ESCAPE Ė BRINGING THE DESTINATIONíS WORLD-RENOWNED CRAFT OF CREATING INCREDIBLY-THEMED ENTERTAINMENT TO ITS
    FIRST-EVER ESCAPE ROOM EXPERIENCE

June 13, 2002.- Escape into Thrilling Adventures Inspired by Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainmentís Epic Films Jurassic World and Back to the Future
    Beginning This Fall at Universal CityWalk.

Universal Orlando Resort will soon debut Universalís Great Movie Escape Ė featuring two next-level escape rooms that pack the innovative storytelling and theming the destination is known for into ďcanít-missĒ experiences inspired by Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainmentís blockbuster films Jurassic World and Back to the Future.

Concepted and designed by the same creative masterminds responsible for the wildly immersive haunts of Halloween Horror Nights, Universalís Great Movie Escape will bring two distinct and extraordinary escape adventures to the heart of Universal CityWalk. Through interactive state-of-the-art missions, captivating storytelling and intricately detailed sets, guests will be swept into the dinosaur adventures of Jurassic World or the time-traveling chaos of Back to the Future as they solve their way through a multi-sensory experience like no other.

Universalís Great Movie Escape will open later this year and tickets will go on sale in the months ahead. More information about Universalís Great Movie Escape will be revealed soon. Stay tuned to www.universalorlando.com for the latest updates.

NB: Here's the Attractions Magazine story: https://attractionsmagazine.com/grea...ando-citywalk/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For some reason these types of attraction hold no interest at all for me. I know many many others enjoy them and I'm sure Universal will have made a couple of excellent examples for them to try.
    7 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.
    All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm looking forward to trying this!

Love the idea of an escape-type room with special effects, and Universal should do it well.
    Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you ďIím not messing around, use the gifts you were given.Ē

Thread Information