Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Visa Waiver - INFORMATION

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's loads of good advice on here about the process to get a visa. The best piece of advice is booking the appointment in Belfast - you get seen quicker.

Search the posts and read through them, or ask away. There are a number of members that have been through the process.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Default conviction query

I have read through quite alot of the posts on here and the general idea i get is that i do what you are suggesting and go to belfast, id rather be safe and get it sorted, hopefully there will b no problems.....i think im gunna get an appointment booked and try make a little break out of it lol, i just always do the worrying bit but from what ive read most people have got there visa with no problems.

thanku very much for your advice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope you get it sorted. Someone that has been through the process should be along shortly to help with the documentation you need.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Thread Information