Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Busch Gardens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Busch Gardens

I am visiting Orlando In Feb 2006 with my two children who will be 5 and 8 we are not sure wether to buy a 5 park or 4 park flex ticket, the rides at Busch gardens look like they might be more for teenagers, can any body give me any advise on wether it is worth visiting Busch or wait till the kids are older,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is more to Busch Gardens that all the Rollercoasters.

Check out http://www.buschgardens.com/buschgar...a/default.aspx

There are loads of animal attractions which include the most intense wildlife experience outside of Africa and immerse yourself in the culture of the African continent as you experience its majestic wildlife. Take a self-guided walking tour through a scenic habitat of hippos, hyenas, meerkats, vultures, a Nile crocodile, baboons and more.

There is also a Serengeti Safari which is a hour long safari with the option of feeding some of the animals, which is a truely remarkable event.

Plus with the 5-park ticket you get free transportation to busch gardens, from many locations in the Orlando area.

Hope this helped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes busch gardens is well worth a visit my kid's were 5,7 and 8 and thay realy enjoyed it.

Cheers
    Kev
    If you don't go you don't know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My 2 children aged 5 and 7 really enjoyed the park too, especially Rhino Ralley and the train ride through some of the park.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SimonV and I have taken our 7, 9, and 12 year olds to Busch Gardens and none of them are fans of the big coasters yet. There are a few 'tamer' coasters appropriate for their ages, which the did enjoy during our last visit.

However, even without doing any of the coasters you can certainly have a full day at Busch Gardens with younger children. And it's an easy park to take at a more leisurely pace if you are not planning to enjoy the 'high thrills' attractions (which always have the longest queues).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh ye i forgot to say you can get free beer there too not so good if your driving but great if your not (it is only two half pint testers of differant buds) now thats a good reason to go ;)

Cheers
    Kev

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I forgot about the free beer too !!! I cant believe i forgot about that.

It is not just Bud, you can sample all beers in the Antheiser-Busch range.

To get more free beers enrol in Beer School, you get a neat certificate and more free beers.

Try get there near the start of the day, and again later on (the servers might change or they forget you) so you get get a few more freebies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now thats crafty but i like it good tip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Double k
    Oh ye i forgot to say you can get free beer there too not so good if your driving but great if your not (it is only two half pint testers of differant buds) now thats a good reason to go ;)

Cheers
    Kev
    Always remembering the drinks, Thats Double K- My 8 and 12 year olds loved it! (the park not the beer- could get in to trouble for that :p )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Free drinks are important arn't thay

Thread Information