Twin Glacier Helicopter Flight from Franz Josef
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This fantastic tour provides the unique opportunity to see two of New Zealand's most famous glaciers in one incredible helicopter flight and even includes a snow landing on one of the glaciers itself!
Our guide to Twin Glacier Helicopter Flight from Franz Josef
The Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers are New Zealand’s most well-known glaciers, perhaps due to their striking sapphire-tinged ice and crisp, white appearance and flying over these spectacular natural wonderlands is an exhilarating experience.
After being collected from your Franz Josef accommodation, you will join your crew and get ready to take to the skies!
Gaze down in awe as you soar over the mountains and forests, tracking the glaciers' paths which wind down the valleys from its origins in the peaks.
If that's not enough - you will also get to land at the head of either Franz Josef Glacier or Fox Glacier.
Snow landings last for around 8 - 10 minutes and are provided as a fantastic photo opportunity for participants to capture the breathtaking alpine surrounds for picture perfect opportunities. Tour concludes approximately 30 minutes after commencement, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Twin Glacier Helicopter Flight from Franz Josef
- Flights operate weather permitting - clients are required to reconfirm their reservation 24 hours prior to flying by calling the supplier locally.
- Snow landings are subject to weather conditions and are at your pilot’s discretion.
- Minimum age for children is 8 years.
- For safety reasons bags, iPads or selfie sticks are not allowed.
- Please note: A minimum of three persons is required for the flight to be scheduled. Your booking will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum as the supplier will coordinate to achieve the required minimum. Clients must reconfirm their reservation the day prior to flying by calling the supplier locally. If the minimum numbers requirement is not met, a full refund will apply upon return to the UK.
- Please also note that due to inclement weather, the flight time of your tour may be changed with little notice however this is most likely done whilst you are in New Zealand. We ask that all clients reconfirm their helicopter flights 24 hours prior to departure. This allows the suppliers to advise of any additional information the clients may need and a final weather check.
- Should inclement weather prevent a flight taking place and you are unable to re-schedule the flight then a full refund will be provided.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.