Grand Canyon Helicopter & Bootleg Canyon Zipline Adventure Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A unique way to experience the outdoors!
Combine a spectacular Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with three-hour, adrenaline-pumping adventure down four separate ziplines where you will fly through the air at speeds of up to 60mph.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Helicopter & Bootleg Canyon Zipline Adventure Tour
This exhilarating adventure starts with a 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. A luxury van will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel to take you to Boulder City Airport. Here you board a state-of-the-art helicopter designed with forward-facing seats for 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly trained Pilot will make sure to provide you with some informative commentary as you fly over the magnificent Hoover Dam, the Bypass Bridge and the Black Canyon en route to the Grand Canyon. Descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon for a 16 mile flight below the canyon rim. Soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River passing geological rock formations that have formed over millions of years. After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight to Las Vegas will include other panoramic views of natural wonders such as the rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
As you land back at Boulder City Airport, you will be transported to the FlightLinez facility to meet your zipline instructor. You will be provided with an extensive equipment and safety presentation before heading off on the 8,000 feet of ziplining! Experience a three hour adventure tour down four separate lines at speeds of up to 60mph! Learn about the historic Bootleg Canyon and Boulder City. Enjoy breathtaking scenic views. Breathe in the mountain air and catch a glimpse of: Big Horn Sheep, lizards, hawks, and other desert wildlife. Enjoy a unique way to experience the outdoors: "Aerial Trail! This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximately 30 minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport, when you will have time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop in which you can find Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewellery and other items crafted by Native American artisans, as well as mementos from the Old West.
7 hours from hotel to hotel. Flight duration is approximately 70 minutes and the ziplining adventure lasts around 3 hours.
Available from hotels and resorts in the Las Vegas area. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Daily, year round.
7 hours from hotel to hotel. Flight duration is of approximately 70 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Helicopter & Bootleg Canyon Zipline Adventure Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Hotel Transfers is only available from hotels and resorts within the La Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation
- Flight times are approximate and include loading and unloading
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price
- Body weight for Zipline is minimum 75 lb (34 kg) and maximum 250 lb (113 kg).
- Subject to favourable weather conditions
- Does not include Inflight helicopter video; Zipline and GoPro photo packages (payable locally)
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Helicopter & Bootleg Canyon Zipline Adventure Tour
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Is there a maximum weight per person?
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.