Krakow City Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
As well as providing entrance to 40 of Krakow's best attractions, including the Rynek Underground, St Mary's Basilica, and Schindler's Factory, this great value card also includes full access to the city's public transport networks for the duration of your pass.
Our guide to Krakow City Pass
Would it be briliant to have only one card which enables you to see Krakow's top highlights while aslo taking care of all your travel needs? Then look no further!
This 2-day or 3-day card is great for the short citybreaks and enables you to visit all the places that you have always wanted to see when you were thinking about Krakow.
Visit top sights such as Oscar Schindler's Factory, Eagle Pharmacy, Underground Main Market Square Museum, St. Mary’s Basilica and many more (see list below).
Additionally, the card entitles you to use public transport during the day and night with no limits, meaning, as well as getting around the city, you can also travel to Wieliczka or Krakow's airport without extra charges.
Attractions List (subject to change)
- Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec
- Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor
- Galicja Jewish Museum
- Stanislaw Lem Garden of Experiences
- History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum
- Museum of Municipal Engineering in Krakow
- Polish Aviation Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art In Krakow MOCAK
- Museum of the Home Army dedicated Gen Emil Fieldorf
- Museum of History of Photography
- The Archdiocese Museum
- St. Mary’s Church
- The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum
- City Defence Walls Kraków
- The Eagle Pharmacy
- Main Market Square Underground
- Pomorska Street
- Schindler’s Factory
- The Old Synagogue
- The Hipolit House
- To w n H a l l To w e r
- The Barbican
- The History of Nowa Huta Quarte
- The Krzysztofory Palace
- The Zwierzyniec House
- The Cross House
- Regional Rydel`s Museum of Polish Modernism Rydlówka
- Europeum - The European Culture Centre
- The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace
- Main Building, Kraków
- The Princes Czartoryski Museum & Library
- The Jan Matejko House
- The Józef Mehoffer House
- The Gallery of 19th Century Polish Art in Sukiennice
- The Szołayski House
- The Emeryk Hutten Czapski- Museum
- Exhibition in Nowa Huta District Branice
- Main Building Kraków
- St. Albert’s Church Underground
How do I activate my card?
Simply take your voucher along to the authorised location, detailed on your voucher, where it will be exchanged for the card.
All year round, daily. Museum/attraction opening times are subject to change.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow City Pass
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a voucher. Please follow these instructions prior to your tour.
- Attractions and inclusions on the pass are subject to change.
- Museum/attraction opening times are subject to change.
- The card is only valid on city buses and trams (day and night).
- Please note the last admission to many exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before closing time.
- On Mondays some of Krakow's museums are closed.
- Cancellation Policy: This ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. 100% Cancellation Fees apply.