Half Day Hoover Dam from Las Vegas Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Looking for a quick half-day outing from Las Vegas? Enjoy an exciting tour of Hoover Dam with breathtaking photo opportunities. Book our half-day express tour to the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas. Experience breathtaking views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the amazing Pat Tillman and Mike O’Callaghan bypass bridge.
Our guide to Half Day Hoover Dam from Las Vegas Tour
Complimentary pick up available from some major Las Vegas hotels before departing on this half-day express tour of the Hoover Dam - the perfect tour for those on a tight time schedule. Experience this man-made engineering wonder of the world, one of the biggest and most successful government projects of its time. The Hoover Dam was actually completed on time and under budget.
Your professional guide will provide narration on this round-trip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride on a luxury motor coach with airline-style reclining seats, air conditioning, and large vista view windows so you won't miss a thing.
Enjoy the splendor of the giant intake towers that bring water inside the Hoover Dam to generate power for millions of people.
See the enormous spillway which is large enough to git a full-size commercial jet inside.
The mighty Hoover Dam created Lake Mead - the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere. Don’t miss your chance to stand on top of this amazing piece of American History!
Daily, year round.
10:00am or 1:30pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Half Day Hoover Dam from Las Vegas Tour
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel all buses with lift equipment are subject to availability.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to the travel date.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Wear sensible shoes and don't forget your camera!
Frequently Asked Questions for Half Day Hoover Dam from Las Vegas Tour
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky, and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government-issued forms of identification.