I want customers to book with my company. Of course, any company owner would say that wouldn’t they? After all, without customers, I would not have a company. However, there are some very good reasons why I firmly believe that AttractionTickets.com is (by far) the best place to book your attraction tickets. Here they are ….
Peace of Mind
- We are full members of ABTA. That means that any package you purchase from us is financially protected. It also means that we abide by ABTA’s code of conduct. We have to treat you fairly and do exactly as we promise on our site and in our terms and conditions.
- We offer ‘Free Covid Cancellation Cover’ on the vast majority of attraction tickets we sell around the world. That means if your holiday cannot go ahead because the FCO advises against travel or the borders are closed or the attraction is closed, we will refund you IN FULL within 21 days of receiving the tickets back from you. No quibbles, no fuss, no delays. And that promise is backed by ABTA’s code of conduct.
- We recognise that Florida theme park tickets in particular can be an expensive purchase and may require some budgeting. We therefore offer low deposits and flexible payment options so customers can secure their theme park tickets early and spread the cost of tickets up to a month prior to holiday departure.
- We’ve been trading for twenty years and are financially secure. I have always taken the sustainable and responsible approach to business and finance and have retained profits so that we could survive a crisis such as a pandemic.
Best in the Business
- We are the number one customer in Europe for Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Parks and Disneyland® Paris. Being number one means that we get access to exclusive added value such as Star Wars Magic Bands or offers such as adults’ tickets at kids' prices.
- Our systems are fully integrated with the IT systems of our major suppliers. That means you will receive gate-ready tickets at the best price and can often skip the ticket line for hassle-free admission at your chosen attraction. It also means that we can obtain refunds or amend your booking even if the tickets have been written on or linked to the app of the supplier (such as with My Disney Experience).
- Our customer service team and customer contact centre is open and fully staffed with over thirty people. We are here to help you. During the Covid crisis, we reduced our opening times to 9am - 4pm, five days a week but we will reopen seven days a week soon. We recognise that booking attraction tickets is an extremely important part of your holiday. Yes – you can book online but if you’ve got any questions or would prefer to speak to a human being who has been to the attraction that you plan to visit, pick up the phone and call us.
- You can book attraction tickets with us (hence the name – AttractionTickets.com). However, you can also package onsite hotels + tickets with us. Staying onsite at a theme park hotel often comes with benefits such as early park entry, free transportation and enhanced Fastpass+ or Express queuing. All of our hotel + ticket packages are financially protected with ABTA and always cheaper than booking direct.
- We are completely focussed on delivering excellent service and the best attractions to you. Over the past year, you rated our service on TrustPilot as 4.6 out of 5. Our Net Promoter Score is 90 out of 100 (based on 872 customer ratings) and we’re also proud to have won ‘Best Holiday Attraction Ticket Provider’ at the British Travel Awards for the last seven years running.
- We take pride in the way that we value and treat our employees. Every year, we conduct an in-depth employee survey measuring staff retention, engagement, job satisfaction and general happiness at work. There is a deep-rooted belief at the company that a happy, motivated workforce will treat our customers well and that in turn will lead to more success and growth.
- There are over 100 people at AttractionTickets.com. However, you can always email or call me directly. My email address in email@example.com and my direct line is 020 3195 0628. Whatever else I’ve got on, communicating with customers is my priority. During busy periods, I join our customer contact team and take inbound calls. In fact, that is how I spend most Mondays. And, I will never stop because I always learn something valuable when I speak to you. About how our service, website, communication, or processes could improve. Or about the market or our competitors. Most of all though, I enjoy talking to you about your holiday plans. I have worked in the travel industry for over thirty years and whatever else I do, talking to you - our customers - is the most enjoyable and rewarding part.
I sincerely hope that international travel will open up again from summer 2021.