Enjoy the first ever Independence Day Red, Brick and Broom celebration at Legoland Florida!
Legoland Florida reveals plans for its first ever 4th July celebration ‘Red, Brick and Boom’. The event promises to be just as memorable for kids and families as it will be for the park!
If you’re fortunate enough to be in Florida for Independence Day this year, Legoland Florida is pulling out all the stops to make sure they lure all families with young children to purchase their Legoland tickets to come and celebrate this patriotic day with them!
Of course no 4th of July celebration is complete without fireworks and Legoland puts on a display that isn’t quite like any of the firework shows you’ll see at other Orlando theme parks. With your special Lego glasses on, what at first sight appears to be ordinary fireworks turns into millions of exploding Lego bricks.
The Red, Brick and Broom 4th July celebration brings tonnes of patriotic festivities to the fun filled Lego park and even extends park hours till 9pm! The celebration begins the 4th July and continues till the 7th!
Red, Brick and Boom Itinerary:
• 10 a.m - 5 p.m- Backyard games on the Mansion Lawn
• 10 a.m - 5 p.m- Build your own star to add to Legoland Florida’s first Lego American Flag at the Fun Town Plaza
• 11 a.m - 5 p.m- Meet and greet with Lego Friends’ Olivia at the Fun Town Plaza
• 5 p.m - 8:30 p.m- Party in Miniland USA with DJ Renee
• 8:30 p.m - 9 p.m.- Battle for Brickbeard’s Bounty Pirate-themed pre-show in the North and South Ski Stadium
• 9 p.m- The Fireworks Finale
Get your Legoland tickets for a brick-tastic Red, Brick and Broom 4th July party!