This annual fest is a real treat for those who love some good old Southern hospitality and this 2012 Florida park ticket holders will be able to have double the fun! This year Bands, Brew and BBQ will be rockin' out both Saturdays and Sundays! The fest begins on Saturday 11th February and will continue throughout the month, ending early March. As usual the event is split between both SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Tampa.
These major parks have gone all out to prove that Florida park tickets really are worth every single penny, ensuring their guests a rockin' good time. The SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment group have called upon SeaWorld and Busch Gardens' local restaurants to provide an immense array of mouthwatering grilled foods to add to the feast the parks' chefs will be cooking up. An overwhelming variety of beers will be available in beer gardens and sampling tents, allowing park guests, aged twenty one and over, to wash down their grilled banquet with a beer line up almost as impressive as the concert line up.
Both Busch Gardens and SeaWorld have put on a concert with renowned classic rock and country acts that will literally rock your socks off. If you're heading Florida bound this february, you might want to get hold of some of these Florida park tickets. Check out the line-up, it rocks!
• Saturday, February 11: Foreigner
• Sunday, February 12: Gary Allan
• Saturday, February 18: Trace Adkins
• Sunday, February 19: Kenny Rogers
• Saturday, February 25: Doobie Brothers
• Sunday, February 26: Ronnie Dunn
• Saturday, March 3: Sara Evans
• Sunday, March 4: Scotty McCreery
• Sunday, February 12: Lynyrd Skynyrd
• Sunday, February 19: Bret Michaels
• Sunday, February 26: 38 Special
• Sunday, March 4: REO Speedwagon