Firstly, we’d like to say, if you’re not amongst the fortunate few that will be spending Valentine’s Day at Disney World in the next few weeks, you might want to look away now – this post might induce a little holiday envy. Those of you in Orlando or Orlando bound for Valentine’s Day, our romantic hat goes off to you and your loved one – let’s face it, you’ve selected the most romantic theme park on the planet to spend with your special someone.
* Never underestimate the vision of the Cinderella Castle, no matter how many times you’ve seen it. The castle encases one of the most magical and romantic rags to riches stories ever told.
* Go all out Fairy Godmother style and enjoy a horse drawn carriage ride around Disney’s 750 acre breathtaking Wilderness Resort.
* Have dinner at the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and book a table that allows you to view the Magic Kingdom’s Wishes Nighttime Spectacular from your seats, so you can enjoy your meal whilst watching these dazzling fireworks illuminate the sky.
* Get your photos taken with the Disney Princes and Princesses from the most romantic of Disney fairytales, namely Cinderella and Prince Charming, Aurora and Prince Philip and Belle and Beast.
* Of course, there’s nothing more romantic than telling the person you love that you want to spend the rest of your life with them, so, if you’re not married or engaged to be married to your significant other, how about a proposal? Disney offers The Magical Proposal Meal at Cinderella’s Royal Table, which, as you can imagine, can facilitate a magical beginning to your happily ever after.