A brand new hotel has opened at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Disney’s Riviera Resort celebrates the grandeur of Europe, which has inspired some of the most-recognisable Disney stories thanks to its castles and fairy-tale-like villages.
Disney’s Riviera Resort has been designed to capture the magic of Europe that Walt Disney once fell in love with and additions such as grand archways and porticos to the tower and terraces, plus a beautiful palm-tree lined boulevard, help create this striking facade.
Located right in the heart of the magic, guests will be able to create their own Disney story at the end of each enchanting day in the Parks. Warm and stylish rooms await you, and guests can choose from cozy Tower Studios to spacious 1-Bedroom Villas, 2-Bedroom Villas and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas.
Every aspect of this hotel draws influence from Europe and the Mediterranean, and you’ll find yourself surrounded by elegant settings, complete with unique art collections celebrating beloved Disney Characters and icons.
You’ll also find beautiful gardens, bubbling fountains, exquisite landscaping and a serene waterfront. Perfect to enjoy those evening strolls with loved ones.
Enjoy dinner a view at Topolino’s Terrace - Flavours of the Riviera, which offers tastes from French and Italian cuisine, complete with stunning rooftop views. Here’s a sample of some of the dishes you can expect to enjoy:
- Quiche Gruyere - House-made Pancetta, Roasted Potatoes, Field Greens, Lemon Vinaigrette
- Croissant au Jambon - Ham, Brie, Bechamel, Field Greens, Lemon Vinaigrette
- Wild Mushroom Scramble - Spinach, Plant-Based Eggs, Plant-based Sausage, Tomatoes
- Linguine Scampi - Shrimp, San Marzano Tomatoes, Garlic, Lemon, Italian Olive Oil
- Bouillabaisse - Provençal Fish Stew-Seared Red Snapper, Branzino, Manilla Clams, Mussels, Fennel, Saffron Rouille
- Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cake - Caramel Center, Chantilly, Raspberries
Disney’s Riviera Resort is also one of the Resorts served by the new Disney Skyliner aerial gondala system, meaning you can reach the excitement of Disney's Hollywood Studios and Epcot and nearby Resorts, enjoying the scenic views as you do so.
In terms of rooms, there’s a variety of accommodations to choose from at Disney’s Riviera Resort. Channel ultimate relaxation and pick from:
- Deluxe Studios - these sleep up to five and also have a kitchenette plus a private patio/balcony.
- 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas - these sleek villas contain a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and a bubble-jet bathtub
- NEW! Tower Studios - unique to Disney’s Riviera Resort, these accommodate up to two guests, and are a marvel of efficiency and luxury.
As with all stays at a Disney Resort Hotel, you’ll also receive a range of guest benefits when staying at Disney’s Riviera Resort, including extra Magic Hours, complimentary MagicBands, early access to Disney FastPass+ Planning, Disney’s Magical Express (complimentary coach transfers between Orlando International Airport and your Hotel), and more.