This year’s festival covers a full 90 days of spring, starting on the 28th February and running until the 28th May, 2018. It’s the 25th year of this much-loved festival, which will be returning with a whole range of fan-favourite exhibits, events and tastings.
Visitors can expect:
- Topiaries cleverly sculpted into the form of iconic Disney characters
- 15 food stalls which reflect the spring garden theme of the event
- The Garden Rocks music series which features artists from the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s
- Garden Tours of the various different planting area, including the English Garden and Gardens Around the World.
- Interactive play areas for the children
- Lots of additional plants, shrubs, topiaries, trees and blooms to make the park come to life.
- An Easter Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt for the kids (and the big kids too!)
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World next year? Why not make it spring time! Click here to view our 2018 Walt Disney World tickets.
Liked this post? You may also like...