For 14 consecutive Saturdays this spring, SeaWorld Orlando will present a brand new food and entertainment festival called the Seven Seas Food Festival, included absolutely free with standard park admission. The new festival will be an exciting and enticing mix of culinary delights and big-name acts such as Lynard Skynard and ZZ Top!
Kicking off on the 11th February, the festival will run right the way through to May 13th, so there’s plenty of time to catch it if you’re travelling this spring. SeaWorld have promised an exciting line-up of Latin, country and rock acts, with some acts still to be announced:
- Lynyrd Skynyrd (February 11)
- Lee Brice (February 18)
- Bill Engvall (Feb 25)
- Styx (March 4)
- Justin Moore (March 11)
- ZZ Top (March 18)
- Phillip Phillips (March 25)
- TBC (April 1)
- Village People (April 8)
- Commodores (April 15)
- Oscar D’León (April 22)
- Olga Tanon (April 29)
- Grupo Mania (May 6)
- TBC (May 13)
Each of these 14 amazing live acts will appear at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium.
Over where the food’s being cooked up and served, you’ll be able to choose from more than 60 delectable dishes that take you all over the world on a discovery of 11 new global markets. Choose dishes originating from Asia, Europe, the North Atlantic and Polynesia, with exotic dishes including braised chicken Adobo with mole sauce and Bingsu salted caramel popcorn ice-cream with caramel popcorn.
A selection of menu highlights includes:
- Asian Market - Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Korean Market - Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramel Popcorn
- Mexican Market - Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce
- Caribbean Market-Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market - Fried Kataifi Orange drizzled with Local Honey
- Mediterranean Market - Smoked Cured Salmon topped with Sweet Dill Mustard
- North Atlantic Market - Banana & Caramel Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream & Caramelized Bananas
- Brazilian Market - Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Pacific Coast Market - Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Polynesian Island Market - “Loco Moco” Grilled Spam, White Rice, Scrambled Egg & Brown Gravy
- Gulf Coast Market - Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
Accompany your food with one of more than 55 craft beer options, a glass of wine from the huge array of international wines or even a specialty cocktail – you are on holiday after all!
The festival kicks off each Saturday at 11am, so don’t miss it if you’re heading to Orlando this Spring! Click here to look at our range of great-value SeaWorld Orlando tickets.
Liked this post? You may also like...