The brand new LEGO NINJAGO World at LEGOLAND Florida is opening on January 12th, and we’re celebrating in style. We’re giving you the chance to win an incredible prize- a one night stay at the LEGOLAND Hotel! All you have to do to be entered into the prize draw is book your LEGOLAND Florida tickets with us before 31st January. You’ll automatically be entered and a winner will be chosen at random. That’s not all though, we’re also giving away a LEGO NINJAGO Minifigure with all bookings (while stocks last), as well as offering you the chance to win back the cost of your tickets! Sounds good right?
If you haven’t already heard about LEGO NINJAGO World, it will be a new, immersive area of the park that invites you to “become the ninja”. You’ll be able to perfect your ninja skills throughout the land, before putting them to the test on the star attraction LEGO NINJAGO The Ride. Combining state-of-the-art 3D animation with breath-taking 4D special effects, the ground-breaking ride lets you blast scorching fireballs and hurl blasts of lightning at your enemies using just your hands!
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to become a ninja? You’ll need to get the hang of these moves first as they’ll come in hand on the ride…
Here’s a sneak peek of the amazing ride:
Things you need to know about the LEGOLAND Hotel:
- The hotel claims to be “5 gazillion stars”!
- You’re just steps away from the LEGOLAND Florida park and hotel guests can benefit from early entry.
- There are over 2000 LEGO models throughout the hotel, made up of more than 2 million LEGO bricks.
- There are 4 different room themes- Pirate, Adventure, Kingdom and LEGO Friends.
- Every single room has a box of LEGO bricks so you can get creative and a separate children’s area.
- You’ll be able to enjoy a welcome treasure hunt when you arrive with a great LEGO prize.
- There’s a heated swimming pool!
- There are 2 restaurants, the buffet style Bricks Family Restaurant and the Skyline Lounge that serves ‘mocktails’ for the kids.
Terms and conditions:
Offer is valid while stocks last on all January bookings from 1st-31st. Hotel stay consists of one themed room with a maximum of two adults and 2 children. LEGO NINJAGO Minifigures may vary.
Click here, to view our LEGOLAND Florida tickets.
Liked this post? You may also like…