Disneyland Paris are gearing up to welcome friends and families back to the parks. From thrilling rides to fun themed restaurants and beloved Disney Characters... enjoy the magic of Disney in a place where your health and safety is our priority. There's no Disneyland Paris magic without you. It's almost time! We're getting excited...
Top Things You Should Know As You Prepare to Visit:
It may be different from the last time you visited. But together with Disney, you can find new ways to create magical moments - and memories to treasure.
- Attendance at Disneyland Paris will be limited during the initial reopening to maintain physical distancing in line with recommendations from the French government.
- To enter a Disneyland Paris Park, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation are required. Without a park reservation, entry to the Disney parks is not guraranteed.
- Face coverings are required for Guests (ages 11 and up) and Cast Members
- Some experiences, shows or events may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing and limited contact. This includes offerings such as Disney Stars on Parade and Disney Illuminations night time spectacular which will return at a later date.
- Restaurants seating capacity will be reduced, while a new Take-Away offer will allow guests to enjoy eating in the many outdoors locations available in both parks. Buffet restaurants will change to a new all-you-can-eat table service offer. Booking is highly recommended for all table service restaurants.
- The official Disneyland Paris app is the ultimate handy guide to help you make the most of your trip! See waiting times for attractions, book a table, get personalised recommendations, check show times and much more!
Upon reopening, theme parks, Disney Resort hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on guidance from French government and health authorities.
The configuration of each ride including boarding will be adapted for physical distancing between groups or families. Single Rider and FASTPASS services will be temporarily unavailable.
Kids’ playgrounds, traditional Character meet and greets, and makeover experiences will remain temporarily unavailable. During the initial reopening phase, many Disney, Pixar, Star Wars Characters or Marvel Super Heroes will appear in the Parks and offer guests memorable photo opportunities. From unexpected appearances to new Selfie Spots, there’s never been a better time to see beloved Characters. Close interactions, including hugs, will be temporarily suspended.
The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands top-rated show will reopen during summer 2020, and theaters will adopt a new seating configuration to promote physical distancing. Guests can check the availability of attractions and entertainment through the resort’s official website and app.
Introducing the Disney Advance Reservation System
Before you visit a Disneyland Paris Theme Park, it is strongly recommended that you register to access the Disney Parks using this convenient online tool and Reserve your Park Days.
Without a park reservation, entry to the Disney Parks on a specific date cannot be guaranteed.
How It Works
To register, simply follow the steps below and count down the days before the Big Day!
- Log in to your Disney Account or create a new account.
- Add your Ticket(s) and/or Pass(es) to your Disney Account.
- Choose your visit date (depending on the validity conditions of your Tickets or Pass(es) and subject to availability).
- You receive a registration confirmation e-mail.
- On the day, be ready to present your Ticket or Pass and your registration confirmation e-mail (printed or saved on your phone) to enter the Park(s).
Only the first person to link a Ticket to their Disney Account can register that ticket.
If your Ticket is valid over several days, you must register each visit date separately.
Children under 3 and persons accompanying Guests with a disability do not need to register.
Changed your mind? No worries! You can cancel your registration anytime up to 10:00 am (Paris local time) on the day of your visit and register again for a new date (subject to availability). Cancelling your registration does not affect the validity of your Ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation are strongly recommended. Without a park reservation, entry to the Disney Parks on a specific date cannot be guaranteed.
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places using the Disney Advance Reservation System.
- A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. If you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
- Upon reopening, certain parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and will be subject to limited availability or even closure. Use the official Disney App for the most up-to-date information.
- Single Rider and FASTPASS services will be temporarily unavailable.
- As the health and safety of guests and cast members is Disney's our top priority, they will ask guests to participate in a voluntary self-health screening prior to a visit to Disneyland Paris.
- By visiting Disneyland Paris, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, including fever (above 38 degrees) or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not visit Disneyland Paris.
- By visiting Disneyland Paris, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.