Great news! PortAventura World's 2 theme parks, PortAventura Park and FerrariLand are now back open to the public. Caribe Aquatica Park remains closed for the time being.
PortAventura World re-opened to the public on the 8th July, 2020.In order to ensure maximum guest safety, PortAventura have put in the following health and safety measures:
- Reduced capacity - The Portventura Parks will be allowing in less guests in order to manage park capacity. Guests without a dated ticket must make a theme park reservation in order to guarantee entry. All tickets purchased through AttractionTickets.com after the 13 July, 2020 do not need to make a reservation.
- Some alterations to attractions and shows - The normal operation of certain attractions may be temporarily limited or altered due to the restrictions derived from the preventive measures implemented. In addition, all shows scheduled for the summer season have been cancelled.
- Guests with symptoms must not visit - Guests who are presenting with symptoms of Coronavirus or who have been instructed to self-isolate or quarantine must not enter the PortAventura World theme parks.
- Temperature checks - On arrival, guests will be required to undergo a temperature check. Any guest with a temperature above 37.5 celsius will not be able to access the resort facilities.
- Social distancing - Once inside the resort, guests must maintain a distance of 2ft (1.5m) from other visitors. Signage will help you to navigate around the park in a safe manner.
- Face coverings mandatory - Visitors over the age of 6 must wear a face covering at all times when in the resort. Some guests may be exempt due to medical reasons.
- Hand sanitisation - Guests are required to use hand washing and sanitising facilities before entering certain areas of the park, attractions, shops and other facilities.
- Contactless payment - Contactless card payments are recommended over use of cash.
These new measures are on a temporary and exceptional basis. PortAventura look forward to welcoming you back safely to their parks!