Save more than £2,000 with free Disney Dining and spending money from Attraction Tickets Direct
Florida fans planning-ahead for their 2020 holiday can take advantage of free food, drinks and spending money, when they book their Walt Disney World holiday through Attraction Tickets Direct.
The Free Disney Dining and Drinks promotion launches on April 25th 2019 and is available to book until November 5th 2019. It is valid on holidays of 5 nights or more, departing from January 1st – October 3rd 2020 (excluding Easter dates), combining an on-site Disney hotel with Disney theme park ticket package.
In addition, Attraction Tickets Direct is offering free Disney spending money from $100 to $300 per room.
The level of free dining, drinks and spending money is commensurate with the category of resort booked. All values and savings based on a 14 night stay with two adults and two children aged 3-9 sharing a room:
- Including Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Free breakfast per guest, per day
- Total value of £560
- Plus $100 spending money from Attraction Tickets Direct
- Including Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Free Quick Service Dining Plan – including two quick-service meals, two select snacks and one refillable resort mug per person per night’s stay. All meals also come with a free drink, including alcoholic options (for guests aged 21 or over)
- Total value of £1,624
- Plus $200 spending money from Attraction Tickets Direct
Deluxe resort / villa
- Including Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Yacht Club and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Free Disney Dining Plan – including one quick-service meal, one waiter service meal, two select snacks and one refillable resort mug per person per night’s stay. All meals also come with a free drink, including alcoholic options (for guests aged 21 or over)
- Total value of £2,184
- Plus $300 spending money from Attraction Tickets Direct
Package price examples all excluding flights
A 14 night stay for family of four staying in Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort including Disney Ultimate park tickets, will cost from £3,048 with the free breakfast worth £560 included, plus $100 spending money.
A 14 night stay for family of four staying in Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort including Disney Ultimate park tickets, will cost from £4,140 with the free Quick Service dining plan worth £1,932 included, plus $200 spending money.
A 14 night stay for family of four staying in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge including Disney Ultimate park tickets, will cost from £5,490 with the free Disney Dining Plan worth £2,184 included, plus $300 spending money.
All packages include 14-day park tickets for the price of seven with free Memory Maker, early park admission and free Disney Magical Express airport transfers. Prices are based on two adults and two children aged 3 to 9 sharing a standard room in value season.
Attraction Tickets Direct guarantees to be the cheapest place to buy a Disney hotel package and ABTA bonding provides customers with complete financial security and reassurance.
To book call free on 0808 271 4453 or visit www.attractiontickets.com/en
For media information contact Kate Bates, head of PR, on 0203 195 6840 or
Prices correct at the time of going to press. All subject to availability. Value season starts September 7th 2020.
Easter exclusion dates are from 30 March – 18 April 2020.
About Attraction Tickets Direct:
Attraction Tickets Direct is one of the world’s largest attraction ticket brokers serving more than 400,000 customers each year from three source markets - the UK, Ireland and Germany. The company was founded in 2002 and by 2006 became the first company ever to sell '1 million visits' to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida in a single year – something that has been achieved every year since. The multi award-winning company aims to Add Happiness® to holidays by making it easier, cheaper and faster to buy tickets and holidays to the world's leading attractions.
In 2017 Attraction Tickets Direct expanded to offer the cheapest Orlando theme park hotel and ticket packages, at the same time, joining ABTA to provide customers with financial security and peace of mind.