Kicking off on the 17th February this year, SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival is returning every Saturday and Sunday for it’s second year and will run until the 15th April, giving guests plenty of time to check it out. This charming food festival reflects the park’s commitment to sustainable farming and food cultivation practises, as well as being filled to the brim with tasty, nourishing food.
This year, there are two brand new booths joining the line-up – a delicious German sausage serving station and the All-American Market, serving up Coney Island Hot Dog Sliders. Below is the full list of food booths you can try out:
- NEW German Market-Weiner Schnitzel Slider
- NEW All-American Market – Nathan’s® Chicago, New York, and Coney Island Hot Dog Sliders
- Asian Market-Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Mexican Market-Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce, Cheese and Mexican Rice
- Caribbean Market-Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market-NEW Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
- Mediterranean Market-Sea Scallops Provençal with Wild Mushroom Risotto
- North Atlantic Market-New England Lobster Roll
- Pacific Coast Market-Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Brazilian Market-Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Polynesian Island Market-NEW Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl
- Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
Throughout the Seven Seas Food Festival the seasonal culinary offerings will change, with specialty barbecue items kicking things off until the 25th March. New flavours will be joining the festival from the 31st March.
Don’t forget it’s not just about the food! There are more than 70 beers and 50 wines to choose from to accompany your meal, with 5 new dedicated beverage huts serving up alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks each day.
If you’re struggling to choose between the food and drinks choices, why not pick up a sampling lanyard and treat yourself to an assortment of flavours from the event?
This event is running from the 17 Feb to the 25 March and is included with your SeaWorld Orlando tickets, with dishes sold separately.
Liked this post? You may also like...