Of course we know you don’t fly all the way to Orlando and spend your hard earned cash on Disney tickets to sit and watch TV at the happiest place on earth, but this is very different circumstances – our Capital is hosting the Olympics and you just have to be a part of this amazing phenomenon, however you can!
Watch the London Olympic Games 2012 at Disney World!
Stay in tune with the summer games at the happiest place on earth!
Disney World reveals TV locations around the park for visitors to watch the Olympics 2012!
In fact, we think it’s pretty special to watch the Olympic Games at Disney World – especially if the alternative is watching them at home! So, if you happen to be in Orlando during the Olympic Games, we highly recommend getting those Disney tickets and watching the games at the happiest place on earth.
Here’s where you can catch the games:
• Victoria Falls, Sanaa Lounge, Maji Pool Bar and Uzima Springs Pool Bar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
• Crew’s Cup Lounge, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort; Martha’s Vineyard, Disney’s Beach Club Resort
• The Wave Lounge at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
• Mizner’s Lounge at Disney Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
• ESPN Club, Disney’s BoardWalk
• Muddy Rivers Pool Bar and River Roost Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Scat Cat’s Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
• Gurgling Suitcase at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
• On the Rocks Pool Bar and The Turf Club Lounge at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
• Territory Lounge and Crockett’s at Disney Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
• The three pool bars at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
• Banana Cabana at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
• Rainforest Café at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
• Rix Lounge at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
• Fulton’s Crab House, Wolfgang Puck Café, Paradiso 37, House of Blues and Rainforest Café at Downtown Disney
• Tambu Lounge at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Latest Blog Posts
By MFeria 18th May 2022
By AFordyce 17th May 2022
By AFordyce 16th May 2022
By AFordyce 12th May 2022
By AFordyce 10th May 2022