Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Chelsea Football Club Stadium for Two - Experience Voucher
This tour of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea Football Club, is not to be missed by any Chelsea fan.
Our guide to Chelsea Football Club Stadium for Two - Experience Voucher
The Chelsea Football Club Stadium Tour for Two offers you a fascinating journey behind the scenes at one of the World’s greatest football stadiums. Take a sneaky look at the dressing room, walk through the players’ tunnel and visit the dugouts. Imagine meeting the press as you sit behind the desk in the Press room. Soak up the atmosphere and imagine the roar of a capacity crowd ringing in your ears as you see the pitch from the point of view of your heroes.
The tour gives you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials, whilst the passionate tour guides provide insights into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future. Afterward, stop off at the museum, with an extensive array of Chelsea related memorabilia and pioneering audio visual displays. Give a Chelsea fan a truly unforgettable experience of seeing Stamford Bridge from behind the scenes.
Knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guides will show you around:
- The Matthew Harding (North) Stand
- Press Room
- The Visitor Dressing Room
- The Chelsea FC dressing Room
- Walk through the Player’s Tunnel
- Pitch side and Dugouts
- The Shed End (South Stand)
You can also experience the Chelsea Museum and embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, the emotions and the sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football. Explore the club's evolution from its humble beginnings in 1905 to reaching all corners of the globe today. The museum has something for everyone; with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows. The Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum is a Quality Assured Visitor Attraction.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chelsea Football Club Stadium for Two - Experience Voucher
- Under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult. Under 5s are welcomed free of charge with the voucher holder.
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness, as there is some walking and climbing steps during the experience.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Disabled visitors can be catered for. Please notify us at the time of booking to make arrangements.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Guided tours of Stamford Bridge depart every hour from 10.00 to 17.00 Monday to Saturday and until 16.00 on a Sunday.
- The last tour will be 15.00. The museum opens at 09.30 every day and closes 1 hour 30 minutes after the last tour departs.
- Tours do not operate on Chelsea FC Home match days.
- The tour itself will last approximately 1 hour, time spent in the museum is at your leisure and you can visit either before or after the tour.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.