City Sightseeing London Double Decker Bus Hop-on/Hop-off Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
London's newest open-top bus tour...
This narrated double decker hop-on hop-off bus tour is the perfect way to explore London at your own pace. PLUS, if you purchase a 24, 48 or 72hr pass your ticket comes with a River Cruise between Westminster and Tower Piers.
Our guide to City Sightseeing London Double Decker Bus Hop-on/Hop-off Tour
Discover London at your own pace and get a real flavour for the City. Ride aboard one of the famous red open top double-decker buses and see all the world-renowned sites in Central London.
You can hop on and off at any of the 20 stops around the City. Spend as much time as you wish to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your tour. Tickets are valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from first use, or a calendar day if you choose The Sampler, and on board the double-decker buses an informative guide tells you all you need to know about this historic Capital city. This is the perfect way to see London's landmarks at your own pace!
Your double-decker bus sightseeing ticket includes a River Thames sightseeing cruise ticket, should you choose the 24, 48 or 72 hrs passes, offering an alternative perspective on all the magical London sights. Cruises depart from Westminster Pier (Big Ben) and the Tower (of London) Pier.
One entire Loop takes two and half hours starting at Victoria and passing sights such as Marble Arch, Hyde Park, Picadilly Circus, Admiralty Arch, London Eye and Somerset House.
- Grosvenor Gardens for Victoria Station
- Hyde Park for Queen Elisabeth Gate, Statue of Achilles and Aspley Gate
- Marble Arch for Oxford Street and Hyde Park
- Park Lane for Grovesnor Square
- Coventry Street for Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus
- Pall Mall East for Trafalgar Square, The nAtional Gallery, the National Portrait Gallery , the Mall and St. James's Park
- Westminster Bridge for the London Eye and SeaLIFE Aquarium
- York Road for Jubilee Park and Waterloo Station
- Aldwych for the Savoy, Somerset House and the Strand
- Royal Courts of Justice
- Ludgate Hill for St. Paul's Cathedral and Millenium Bridge
- Queen Victoria Street for St. Mary Le-Bow Church
- London Bridge for the Monument
- Tooley Street for the Shard and HMS Belfast
- Tower Hill for the Tower of London
- Victoria Embankment for Kings College and views of the National Theatre
- Westminster Bridge for Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- Horseferry Road for the MI5 Building
- Buckingham Gate for Buckingham Palace and the Victoria Memorial
- Buckingham Palace Road for Victoria Station
From various bus stops around London
Every 30 minutes from 9am through to 5pm daily, except for Christmas Day
Each loop takes approximately 2.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for City Sightseeing London Double Decker Bus Hop-on/Hop-off Tour
- You will be sent a voucher which you should present on your mobile device at any one of the twenty stops to allow access any of the busses. You will be issued your cruise ticket at this point
- You can hop-on and hop off the City Sightseeing London buses on this tour as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Entrance to the attractions is not included in this ticket.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date
Frequently Asked Questions for City Sightseeing London Double Decker Bus Hop-on/Hop-off Tour
How do I receive my City Sightseeing London Ticket?
Shortly after booking, your ticket will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the ticket to board the bus or show it on your phone. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour period.
- Do I have to use my free cruise ticket on the same day as the hop on/hop off bus?
- How regularly do the buses run?
The buses run every 30b minutes ensuring you never have long to wait for the next bus to come along. Each tour route takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete.
- Are the buses accessible by wheelchair?