The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a day together and experience medieval London first hand as you discover the secrets that lie beneath London Bridge – one of the world’s most famous and most haunted bridges.
Our guide to The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs - Experience Voucher
Witness the history of London including the fate of William Wallace, the Chapel of Thomas Becket and the shop lined streets of London Bridge. With live characters in full costume of the era who knows who you’ll meet? The Romans, the Vikings… perhaps Viking King Olaf as his rule see’s the destruction of the bridge in 1012. You’ll meet many characters and learn of the horrible histories together before descending deeper into The London Tombs, a former plague pit. The dead were laid to rest here for over 1000 years and every day is Halloween in the Tombs so put on your brave face and journey through to the other side where you’ll eventually meet present day.
- Entry to The London Bridge Experience
- Entry to The London Tombs
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs - Experience Voucher
- On arrival at the London Bridge Experience all you need to do is show your ticket at the box office and head inside.
- This attraction aims to be as sensory as possible, you’ll see, hear, feel and smell what London Bridge was like over the ages. Spend as long as you like exploring the attractions on offer before making your way to the even scarier London Tombs.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
- Minimum age: 16.
- The London Tombs have areas that are uneven underfoot, dimly lit and use dry ice. Those visitors who are pregnant, claustrophobic or have heart conditions are advised to take caution.
- The experience is available: Weekdays from 10.00 with the last entry at 17.00 and Weekends from 10.00 with the last entry at 18.00. During the period between December 24th and Jan 1st the opening time will be 11.00 with the last entry at 16.00. Christmas Day - Closed. Boxing Day - only the Tombs are open.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 10 minutes for the full experience.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.