Round-Trip River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover incredible new sights at every turn...
Enjoy the grandeur of London's magnificent skyline and world famous sights on a fun and relaxing return cruise along the historic River Thames.
Our guide to Round-Trip River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy a circular cruise from Westminster Pier or Waterloo Pier (The London Eye), encompassing some of Londons best-known and best-loved sights, while multi-lingual narration provides insight into the history that has shaped the passing skyline.
As you leisurely meander along the river, discover new sights at every turn including the timeless majesty of the Houses of Parliament, the spectacular dome of St Pauls Cathedral, the historic Tower of London and the modern splendour of the London Eye, Millennium Bridge and Tate Modern.
See Tower Bridge and The Globe Theatre and those cruising to Greenwhich will also see Docklands: historic Wapping and Limehouse to the north, Bermondsey and Rotherhithe to the south. Many of the old docks have disappeared while those that remain now play host to yachtsmen, weekend sailors and narrowboats.
As you approach Canary Wharf, the new commercial face of Docklands is revealed and along the river banks new residential, commercial and leisure developments continue to spring up.
The commentary is informative but not boring and may include a few colourful local stories. You needn't go hungry or thirsty either - refreshments and light snacks are available on board from the bar.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Round-Trip River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
- Although we ask you to select a travel time when booking, if you miss the boat you can still travel on another tour on that day.
- Passengers buying a return ticket will be expected to disembark, as we do not have a circular cruise currently in offer.
- The cruises do not operate on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- All boats on the published schedule above are accessible by wheelchair but please note additional boats put into service during busy times may not be.
- Child under 5 years travel free.
- Operation times may vary depending upon the state of the tide and other river traffic. Always check times locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.