SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Re-live your favourite, on-screen, Christmas moments!
Experience Christmas in New York and marvel in your all-time, favourite movie moments!
Our guide to Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
Christmas in New York City! It's a special time in a special city, so enhance it by revisiting all the places that remind you of Christmasses past.
Journey by bus to keep out the winter chill and visit sites all across Manhattan in this short tour that packs in much!
- Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mum in Home Alone 2
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor and the same Macy's you'll remember from Miracle on 34th Street
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cussack and Kate Beckinsale have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to NYC in Elf
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you're guided down Fifth Avenue , passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co, where Zac Efron take Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year's Eve
- Enjoy a photo-opportunity in front of the Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Children under 5 years are free.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.