Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Movie Magic in New York this Christmas
Book before 02 December and get 20% off the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour. See the locations where Home Alone 2, Miracle on 34th Street, Scrooged and Elf were filmedBook Now
New York Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
Tasty brunch, classic views of New York and all the jazz...
Fun and scenic, the Jazzy Brunch Cruise is the best-kept brunch secret in NYC. Experience breathtaking views of the iconic Big Apple skyline from the water on a 2-hour champagne and brunch cruise. Live music, good food and incredible scenery... what more do you want?!
Our guide to New York Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
Treat yourself to a fabulous cruise along the New York waterfront on this 2-hour brunch aboard a state-of-the-art luxury yacht.
Enjoy a glass of bubbly as you savour the beautiful New York skyline and then tuck into a bountiful brunch buffet of classic breakfast favourites as well as chef-selected specialties, accompanied by free-flowing mimosas.
The cruise route takes you past iconic landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and the Empire State Building.
Combined with a live world-class jazz band and award-winning onboard DJ, you’ll never look back at the traditional land-locked brunch spots again!
Sample Buffet Brunch Menu (subject to change)
- HOT: Omelette Station, Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce, Vegetable Frittata, French Toast, Bacon, Turkey Sausage, Potato, Oatmeal, Waffle with Whip Cream and Syrup, Bread Pudding, Chef’s Choice Rice, Chef’s Choice Pasta, Boneless Breast of Lemon Chicken.
- CARVING STATION: Turkey, Ham.
- COLD: Assorted Chef’s Selection Salad, Chef’s Selection Green Salad, Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Salad, Tomato and Cucumber Salad, Poached Salmon, Nova and Capers, Mini Bagels, Croissants, Assorted Scones, Danishes, Mini Donuts, Muffins, Fruit Platter, Yogurt Parfait, Strawberries.
- DESSERT STATION: Assorted Seasonal Dessert, Passed - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Flourless Cake.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Really good, fab food, fab staff and generally a fab experience
Antonia Price reviewed 13 Nov,2019
Amazing day out with fantastic food and unlimited champagne. Fantastic staff and a beautiful boat awaits! Would do this again if I return to New York.
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Feb,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date
- Please arrive promptly as the boat will not wait for late arrivals.
- New York casual attire is recommended, such as khaki pants and collared shirts. Ladies, have fun with it! No shorts, tank tops, flip flops, or gym shoes.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
- What is the dress code?
New York casual attire is recommended, such as khaki pants and collared shirts. Ladies, have fun with it! No shorts, tank tops, flip flops, or gym shoes.