SeaWorld 3-Park Lite Ticket
The SeaWorld 3-Park Lite Ticket 2019 offers the cheapest option to visit all three SeaWorld Parks in Florida. Enjoy one-day admission to each of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with the convenience to visit each park as when you choose over a 14 day period from first use.
Our guide to SeaWorld 3-Park Lite Ticket
The 3-Park Lite SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket offers 1-day admission to each park over 14 consecutive days, ensuring you do not miss any of the fantastic rides and attractions at SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay.
- Visit SeaWorld® Orlando, the world’s best-loved marine park! Enjoy up-close animal encounters and take the plunge on the thrilling rides. Here you will discover Mako, Orlando's tallest, fastest and longest coaster. Inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark, this 200-foot-tall hypercoaster leaves riders feeling breathless and weightless as it drops and rises at speeds of up to 73mph. Take a seat at the sensational shows including One Ocean, the energetic and exciting Shamu® show, set to inspire and educate; and Dolphin Days, an immersive and educational glimpse into the world of the ocean’s most playful ambassadors, the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin. Challenge Florida's only Virtual Reality rollercoaster, Kraken Unleashed: Virtual Reality Experience, and don’t miss Manta and fly face-down through sea and sky. Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® transports families into a rarely seen, icy world. Feel the majestic grandeur of the South Pole and see it through the eyes of penguins on this first-of-its-kind family ride and explore a massive penguin colony in an expanse that envelops you in cool extremes, both above and below the penguins’ icy world. It doesn’t get any closer than at SeaWorld!
- Aquatica® is Orlando’s whimsical, one-of-a-kind water park that could only come from SeaWorld. Where slides spin and soak, including Dolphin Plunge® which will send you speeding past black and white Commerson’s dolphins, to tranquil and rapid rivers and relaxing on white sand beaches. Aquatica is where fun is as endless as the sea. Prepare for an adrenaline rushing one of a kind experience like no other on Ihu's Breakaway Falls®. Standing at nearly 80-feet tall this is the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind. Riders step into one of three clear ‘breakaway boxes’ at the top of the ride where they face each other – not knowing who will drop first – before the floor disappears and they plunge down at a rate of 20 – 24 feet per second.
- Discover Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay the extraordinary African themed park! It brings together an unrivalled combination of rides, animals, and shows including Jungala® showcasing some of the world’s most endangered animals, Bengal tigers and orangutans. Then there’s the floorless dive coaster, SheiKra® taking you 200 feet up, and 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph! Opening last summer, Falcon’s Fury® takes guests' experiences to new heights. The first drop tower of its kind in the world mimicks the dive speeds of the fastest animal on earth - At the ride’s highest point riders pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later you’ll plunge 60 mph at 3.5 Gs straight down with speed and power like you’ve never experienced before.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld 3-Park Lite Ticket
- The 3-Park Lite SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket allows one (1) day admission to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit any of the SeaWorld Florida parks and you must visit all 3 parks within a 14 day period from first use.
- The 3-Park Lite SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased e.g. 2019 Tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2019.
- The 3-Park Lite SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket does not include parking.
- Children 0-2 years of age are free of charge at all parks.
Frequently Asked Questions for SeaWorld 3-Park Lite Ticket
- Do I have to book a date for my 3-Park Lite SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket?
No, you will be sent an open-dated 3-Park Lite SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket. Your first visit must be taken by 31 December 2019. Second and third visits must be taken within fourteen (14) consecutive days of the first visit. The ticket expires 14 consecutive days after first use irrespective of how many times it is used.
- How do I get to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay?
Busch Gardens is an easy 60-75 minute drive from Orlando. For those that do not have their own transportation, the 3-Park Lite SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket includes free use of the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express for the duration of your ticket, which operates daily between the two parks. This service departs from SeaWorld plus various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando.
©2018 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.