If you’re travelling over the next few days it’s important to note the following closures so you can plan your holiday carefully.
Walt Disney World Parks
- Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Disney Springs closed at 9pm on Saturday 9th September and will reopen on Tuesday 12th September.
- Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios closed at 7pm Saturday 9th September and will reopen on Tuesday 12th September.
- Typhoon Lagoon closed at 5pm on Saturday 9th September and will reopen on Wednesday 13th September.
- Disney Springs Virgin Check In location is closed Saturday 9th September to Tuesday 12th September.
- Disney closed Blizzard Beach Friday 8th and will reopen Wednesday 13th September.
Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal Orlando Resort closed at 7pm on Saturday 9th September and is expected to reopen as normal on Tuesday 12th September.
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay closed at 7pm on Saturday 9th September. Both parks will remain closed until Wedensday 13th September.
- Aquatica Orlando will be closed from Saturday 9th September - Wednesday 13th September.
- Discovery Cove closed on Sunday 10th September and there is no re-opening date as yet.
Other Theme Parks and Attractions
- LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and Water Park close Saturday, 9th September until Monday 11th September inclusive.
- The Orlando Eye will be closed from Saturday 9th September until after the storm has passed.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will be closed Friday 8th September reopening Wednesday 13th September.
Walt Disney World Hotels and Cruises
- Fort Wilderness Campground is currently closed pending further weather updates.
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ will be cancelled on Saturday 9th September, Sunday 10th September, and Monday 11th September.
- The 8th September and 11th September sailings of the Disney Dream have been cancelled.
- Tampa Airport ceased flights at 8pm on Saturday 9th September.
- Disney Springs Virgin Check In location is closed from Saturday 9th September to Tuesday 12th September.
- Orlando International Airport ceased flights at 5pm on Saturday 9th September.
- Sanford International Airport closed at 5:15pm on Saturday 9th September.
The majority of park and hotel operations are expected to re-open as normal tomorrow, 12th September, but make sure you check before making travel plans.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for further hurricane updates.