Be money savvy in Orlando...
Orlando is the theme park capital of the world offering holidaymakers the holiday of a lifetime! But here's how you can afford to visit Orlando more than once in your lifetime! Check out our top ten money saving tips...
1. Use a price comparison site such as Complete Orlando to compare flights, star ratings and for special deals throughout the year. At the moment, they are offering a Dine for FREE at Disney offer, (saving up to £2,264 per family) plus the option to buy a Disney 14-day Ultimate Ticket for the price of 7 days. For October half term there are currently accommodation deals for a family of 4 from as little as £48 per person.
2. Attraction Tickets Direct have a great offer at the moment – spend over £450 on your Orlando tickets and you’ll receive a FREE Kids Eat Free Card for each child aged 3-9 yrs in your party. This card can be used at over 130 locations in and around Orlando – just present your card when purchasing an adult meal and enjoy amazing food for your young ones.
3. Take some snacks with you to the park – they’ll keep the kids going when they are peckish and means you don’t have to take time out from your day to find treats that might add unnecessary costs to your budget.
4. If you are not hiring a car, always check for free shuttle services from your hotel, saving you money in taxi fares. Some attraction deals also include free shuttle service too – for example book your LEGOLAND Florida ticket with Attraction Tickets Direct and receive one free roundtrip transfer aboard the LEGOLAND Florida Shuttle for each member of your party.
5. Shop around for a ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ option – If you book by phone with Attraction Tickets Direct, (0800 975 0002) you can pay just £10 as a deposit for your tickets and lock in prices - even if the conversion rate goes up. Pay your balance in instalments on up until you travel.
6. If you are flying from Manchester Airport, take advantage of a ‘Kids Eat Free’ deal running from 12-3pm every day until 30th September. With every adult purchase, kids can enjoy a lunch for free. Participating restaurants include The Real Food Company (T2), The Food Villlage (T3) and The Grain Loft (T1). Download your vouchers in advance from www.manchesterairport.co.uk.
7. Check in regularly on the offers tab on holiday websites – you’ll find activities that you might not necessarily have considered, at bargain prices. For example, Attraction Tickets Direct is currently offering Rat Pack and Friends Dinner and Show tickets at just £1 for kids.
8. There are plenty of all you can eat restaurants around the parks to suit a variety of tastes, and that are incredible value for money.
9. Guaranteed you’ll want to take advantage of the amazing shopping available in Orlando at the outlet stores. Book with Attraction Tickets Direct and receive a FREE VIP Discount Coupon Book worth up to $350 at the Florida Mall. PLUS you will also receive an exclusive Florida Mall tote bag to carry your purchases in.
10. Take a bottle of water with you to the parks – refill at the many water fountains dotted around and save time for the rides, and money, instead of queuing to buy drinks.
For your Orlando attraction tickets, be sure to check out our massive range of theme park tickets to suit every kind of theme park holiday!