Eiffel Tower Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
At nightfall, the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant becomes an elegant brasserie...
Experience a memorable night out in Paris by having dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel, the prestigious restaurant located on the first floor of the world famous Eiffel Tower boasting incredible views across the city.
Our guide to Eiffel Tower Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel
Enjoy incredible views across Paris as you dine at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant which is located on the first floor of the spectacular Eiffel Tower.
When the sun goes down, 58 Tour Eiffel takes on a new dimension. You will be greeted by a hostess who will lead you to your table where the atmosphere of luxury will surround you.
Soft lights and minimalist furniture so as not to upstage the beauty of the City of Lights. Ultra-modern interior design by Patrick Jouin and menu featuring chic classical cuisine.
There is a choice of two seatings - 6.30pm or 9.00pm - with a choice of two service menu choices at each sitting. Each option includes a glass of champagne aperitif.
- Menu Plaisir - Privileged seating in the main room; glass of champagne as an aperitif, starter, main course and dessert; choice of wine - third of a bottle per person.
- Menu Sensation - Glass of champagne as an aperitif, starter, main course and dessert; Choice of wine - third of a bottle per person, mineral water and coffee.
- Menu Premier - Premium seats near the window; glass of champagne as an aperitif, appetizer 4-dish tasting menu, main course and dessert; choice of wine - half of a bottle per person, mineral water and coffee.
Sample menus (subject to change)
Starters - Menu Plaisir, Sensation
- Cream of mushroom soup with truffle ricotta and hazelnut oil
- Mildly spiced shrimps, celeriac and green apple remoulade, avocado and yuzu vinaigrette
- Half-smoked salmon, fromage blanc with dill, thinly sliced fennel and blinis
- Duck foie gras marinated in red wine, served with pear, blackcurrant and ginger marmalade and toasted brioche
Main Courses - Menu Plaisir, Sensation
- Roast cod fillet, spelt risotto with cep mushrooms and champagne sauce
- Fillet of sea bream served with butternut squash, Chinese artichokes, potato gnocchi and beurre blanc sauce with violet mustard
- Herb-roasted chicken supreme served with jus, salsify, new potatoes and parmesan shavings
- Fondant beef chuck, mashed potatoes, smoky bacon, onion confit and mushrooms, in a red wine sauce
Choice of cheese or dessert - Menu Plaisir, Sensation
- Profiterole, vanilla ice-cream and hot chocolate sauce
- Mandarin Mont-Blanc with chestnut confit
- Seasonal red berry Himalaya with pistachio custard cream
- Guanaja chocolate Crousti Eiffel, brownie biscuit and Jivara cream
- Soft hazelnut finger and praline cream
Premier Tasting Menu-
- Starter: Duck foie gras marinated in red wine, served with pear, blackcurrant and ginger marmalade and toasted brioche
- Main courses: and Roast leg of lamb, truffle viennoise, Anna potatoes, pan-fried Chinese artichokes and cep mushrooms
- Dessert: Guanaja chocolate crisp served with pear poached in lime honey
Child Menu (only available at 6.30pm)
- Starter: Cream of mushroom soup with truffle ricotta and hazelnut oil
- Main course: Pan-fried cod fillet Or Roast chicken breast, mashed potatoes with herbs
- Dessert: Chocolate Eiffel Tower shape chocolate cake with a praline custard sauce
This experience is very popular and sells out well in advance. All bookings are on a request basis and subject to availability
Daily year round except Valentine's Day, Bastille Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.
6.30pm or 9.00pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Eiffel Tower Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel
- This experience is very popular and sells out well in advance. All bookings are on a request basis and subject to availability.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date and time when booking.
- Menu may be changed without notice. The above description is just an example.
- Additional drinks other than those specified on your menu choice are not included and may be purchased at the restaurant.
- Tables are allocated on arrival. A table with a view cannot be guaranteed.
- Gratuities are not included in the price of your meal.
- Child ticket available guests aged 12 or under - must be booked alongside a 6.30pm (Menu Plaisir or Menu Tentation) adult ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions for Eiffel Tower Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel
- Is there a dress code?
Yes, formal dress is required.