Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Lunch with a view!
A lunch cruise is the best way to combine million dollar harbour views with spectacular dining. Board the elegant MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2 for a premium 3 or 3-course a la carte lunch on her exclusive Upper Deck.
Our guide to Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
Our Top Deck Lunch cruise offers an exceptional experience for you, your guests and loved ones. Amazing photo opportunities, great service and quality dining. It's one of the CBD's top long lunch spots with views of Sydney that go on forever and a popular à la carte menu prepared to order by the onboard chefs.
This is one waterfront restaurant you won't want to miss!
Departure Point and Time
There are two points where you can embark:
- 12.00pm at King Street Wharf (Darling Harbour)
- 12.30pm at Circular Quay
Please select the correct time when making your booking. You may disembark at either location.
Guaranteed Window Seating - Upgrade your experience and enjoy the superb view from the expansive windows no matter where you are seated on the vessel.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Smoked salmon with herb salad of dill, lime, Sicilian capers, and Cornichons (GF)
- Spinach and ricotta light ravioli served with salsa Napolitana and aged Italian Grana Padano cheese (V)
- Melange of sweet potato & pumpkin with shredded kale and couscous, fragrant herb vinaigrette dressing with hints of rosemary, oregano, thyme & dried cranberries, crushed walnuts (V
- Barramundi fillet gremolata rubbed, vegetable medley & lemon infused oil (GF available)
- Australian tenderloin fillet served with mashed potatoes, baby beets and veal jus (GF available)
- Roast chicken supreme served with wild rocket, carrot batons, spinach & pumpkin, seasoned with lemon myrtle and white pepper Chardonnay jus
- Middle-eastern slow-cooked eggplant, with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V-GF)
- Exotic stone – whipped coconut mousse with a tropical crémeux insert on an almond sablé with yellow glaze & passion fruit marshmallow
- Chocolate Caramel – light chocolate, cold-set cheesecake & smooth caramel inner layer with dark chocolate mirror glacé and Belgium chocolate disc
- Tiramisu Tower – Amaretto biscuits dipped in coffee, layered with soft cream and flavoured with cocoa
2 to 3.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
- What is the dress code?