Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two Experience Voucher
Voucher valid for 12 months
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tucked away in a conservation area with over 1,000 years of history, you’ll find a gin lover’s paradise. Explore the home of Bombay Sapphire with this Self Discovery Tour for Two.
Our guide to Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two Experience Voucher
The Bombay Sapphire Distillery in rural Hampshire is where the world-famous gin is made. Follow your interactive map along the crystal clear waters of the River Test, discover the Mill’s fascinating history in the Heritage Room and see the ten exotic botanicals that go into Bombay Sapphire in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room. Join one of the distillery’s hosts and go behind the scenes and see the unique Vapour Infusion processes in the Dakin Still House.
Having immersed yourselves in the history and of the gin, you’ll be ready to taste some. Your experience culminates in The Mill Bar, where you can sip a gin cocktail each as you watch the river roll by.
On arrival at the Laverstoke Mill, you’ll be greeted and provided with an interactive map to follow the tour at your own pace. You’ll meet one of the distillery hosts for a tour of the Dakin Still House. Finish up in The Mill Bar with a delicious, refreshing gin cocktail each.
The tour is available Sunday to Friday. Date exclusions may apply.
Please allow 2 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- This experience is available Monday to Friday throughout the year.
- You will have 12 months to book your experience from the date you purchased your experience voucher
- We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.