Full Day Midweek Classic Car Hire and Picnic Afternoon Tea for Two
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourself in the romance of classic cars and the serenity of the Norfolk countryside with this Full Day Midweek Classic Car Hire and Picnic Afternoon Tea for Two.
Our guide to Full Day Midweek Classic Car Hire and Picnic Afternoon Tea for Two
Kickstart your day by choosing a classic car of your choice and getting familiar with all its controls and quirks. Familiarisation complete, embark on a journey through the countryside and explore the coastline, picturesque villages and Norfolk Broads. You may choose to follow the map provided and itinerary or follow your instincts and explore freely.
After a drive in a vintage car that exudes character and style, find an ideal spot to settle down and tuck into your sumptuous picnic basket filled with gourmet delights. Enjoy the assortment of finger foods, sandwiches, scones, pastries, and tea or coffee. Making every mile a memory, this adventure promises a day filled with charm and the joy of a bygone era.
Norfolk - Norwich
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Full Day Midweek Classic Car Hire and Picnic Afternoon Tea for Two
- Minimum age: 25
- Maximum age: 75
- Recommended maximum height restriction: 6'2"
- Recommended maximum weight restriction: 18 stone
- All participants must hold a full UK or EU driving licence for at least 3 years and present the original on the day of the experience.
- Participants must have no more than 6 motoring penalty points on their licence.
- Please mention when booking any medical conditions.
- Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- This experience is available Monday-Thursday all year round.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow a full day for the full experience. Pick-up between 10 am-12 pm. Return by 6 pm unless arranged otherwise.
- Please Note: It may take up to 72 hours to receive the voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Please note: A refund cannot be given for a Voucher which has been partially used.