Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass
See More. Spend Less. Save up to 55% on admissions and enjoy admission to over 20 Chicago attractions, sightseeing tours and activities
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting the Windy City offering savings of up to 55% off retail prices with this all-access pass that includes admission to 20+ TOP attractions and tours.
Our guide to Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass
The Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Chicago. Save up to 55% off retail prices with this all-access pass that includes admission to 20+ TOP attractions for one low price.
Enjoy the flexibility of picking your attractions when you get to Chicago and do as much as you want in a day all for one low price. You'll enjoy line-skipping privileges at many top attractions and extra VIP savings on shopping and dining throughout the city.
- The aeronautical wonders of the Field Museum
- Wondrous views from the observatory of the Sky Deck Chicago
- See the Windy City at its best on the Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Cards are activated on the day they are first used and are valid for the number of consecutive days selected. It doesn’t matter what time you activate the pass on the first day, so we suggest you start your day early.
Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass Attractions
Admission to all of the attractions below is included in the Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass (individual attractions can be withdrawn without notice.
- Shedd Aquarium
- Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (24 hours)
- The Field Museum
- 360 CHICAGO
- $20 Dining Credit at The Cauldron Chicago
- The Forge Adventure Park
Chicago's Museums and Historical Buildings
- American Writers Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Robie House
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour
- Chicago History Museum
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Chicago Theatre Tour
- Chicago Theatre Marquee Tour
- Mobsters and Haunted Mysteries Walking Tour
- Adler Planetarium
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Lincoln Park Zoo Rides
- Navy Pier 4-Ride Pass
- Chicago Pizza and Drink Combo
- Bike and Roll Chicago: 2-Hour Bike Rental
- River & Lake Architectural Cruise
- Extreme Thrill Ride
- Lakefront Speedboat Tour
- Chicago Must-See Architecture Walking Tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass
- A gate-ready Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass, will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment. Download your Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass Ticket(s) directly to your smartphone (or print in advance if you do not have a smartphone) and present the QR code at the entrance to each Chicago attraction or experience when prompted.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Your Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass is valid for 2 years from purchase. Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days.
- All-Inclusive Passes require usage on consecutive days. 1 Day represents a calendar day, not a 24-hour cycle.
- Child passes are for children ages 3 to 12. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please consult the attraction websites for more details.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may visit each attraction only once.
- A Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass is non-transferable. This means that once you start using it, you are the only person who can use it to get into attractions. Passes may not be re-sold.
- *Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass
What is the Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass?
The Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass is a convenient and cost-effective way to explore the best attractions in Chicago. It grants you access to a variety of top sights, museums, tours, and experiences for a fixed price.
How does the All-Inclusive Pass work?
Simply purchase the Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass for the duration of your choice. Once activated, you can visit as many included attractions as you want within the specified period.
Can I skip the ticket line with the All-Inclusive Pass?
Yes! One of the perks of the Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass is skip-the-line access at selected attractions. Enjoy a seamless experience and make the most of your time exploring the city.
Rides & Attractions
What attractions are included with the pass?
The pass includes entry to a diverse range of attractions, from iconic landmarks like the Willis Tower SkyDeck to fascinating museums like the Art Institute of Chicago. Check the list of included attractions for the most up-to-date information.
Can I visit the same attraction more than once?
The All-Inclusive Pass allows you to visit each included attraction once. If you're planning to revisit a particular site, consider the Explorer Pass for a more flexible option.
How do I activate my All-Inclusive Pass?
Your pass becomes active the first time you use it at an attraction. From that moment, you have the specified number of consecutive days to visit as many attractions as you want.
How do I receive my Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go City: Chicago All-Inclusive Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Go Chicago straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.