Buckingham Palace Tickets + London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the immense beauty of London with this excellent package that includes tickets to, Buckingham Palace, one of the city’s most iconic landmarks combined with the freedom to explore the other highlights with a Panoramic 1-hour 30 mins tour of London’s lit up landmarks.
Our guide to Buckingham Palace Tickets + London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
The stunning royal residence of Buckingham Palace is a definite must-see on any trip to London.
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working royal palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household.
The 19 State Rooms are exquisitely furnished with fine examples of French and English antique furniture and display some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
Often called the ‘walled oasis in the middle of London', the gardens of Buckingham Palace are a true sight to behold. Home to 30 different species of bird and over 350 different wild flowers, there is plenty to see and enjoy. Visitors finish their tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, taking in views of the famous lake and the west front of the palace.
Platinum Jubilee: The Queen’s Accession
Featuring the first official portraits of The Queen, taken by Dorothy Wilding, alongside items of Her Majesty’s personal jewellery worn for the portrait sittings.
Queen Elizabeth II ascended to the throne on 6 February 1952. Just 20 days later, the first official photographic sitting with the new Queen was granted to the photographer Dorothy Wilding. In 1937 Wilding had become the first official female royal photographer when she was appointed to take the portraits at the coronation of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth (later Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother). The series of photographs that Wilding took of The Queen in 1952 became known around the world, forming the basis of The Queen’s image on postage stamps from 1953 until 1971, as well as providing the official portrait of Her Majesty that was sent to every British embassy throughout the world.
Visitors to the Buckingham Palace display will also see the magnificent Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara, which was a wedding gift to Princess Victoria Mary of Teck, later Queen Mary, on the occasion of her marriage to the future King George V in 1893. Queen Mary gave the tiara to her granddaughter, Princess Elizabeth, as a wedding present for her marriage to Prince Philip on 20 November 1947.
Your ticket also includes a London by Night Open Top bus tour. This 1 hour and 45 minute journey gives you the opportunity to see London from a unique perspective as the dark settles over the city, much of the traffic clears and all of its lights come on. This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour and customers will need to remain on the bus for full loop. During summer months the night tour will operate mainly in daylight.
Drive past the illuminated clock tower of the Houses of Parliament, better known as Big Ben. See the vibrant central London hub Piccadilly Circus at night with its famous wall of adverts illuminating the area. The Tower of London is a site to behold at night, as its lights show-off the brilliance of its hundreds of years old architecture.
Your English speaking tour guide will tell you about the history of London and explain many of those must know facts about England’s capital cities famous landmarks.
As this is a London by night tour, you will hear some of the darker secrets about London, and in particular the life and ties of the infamous Sweeny Todd, these stories need to be told as the sun sets. This tour will give you all the information you need to get to know this fantastic city as it comes alive after dark.
Meeting point: Outside Queens Gallery Entrance, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA. Check in starts at 10:15am You will then be escorted by a member of Golden Tours staff to Buckingham Palace entrance, where you will be able to enter the Palace at 10:45am. For the Night Tour: Departure Time: 8pm Please arrive 15min prior to your departure. Departure Points: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
10.15am for Buckingham Palace. 8pm for the Night Bus Tour
22nd July 2022 to 2nd October 2022. Thursday to Mondays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace Tickets + London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
- You must present a printed copy of the official Golden Tours voucher at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office.
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Departure Time: 8pm Please arrive 15min prior to your departure. Departure Points: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- All Buckingham Palace Garden visitors over the age of 16 must download the NHS COVID-19 app before your visit. You are required to scan the NHS QR code on entry, or provide your name and contact details on arrival. This info will be kept securely for 21 days and will be provided to the NHS if requested.
- For Buckingham Palace Gardens: Permitted items - food and non-alcoholic drinks, plastic glasses and paper cups, tableware and cutlery, small picnic baskets and cool bags, blankets and small foldable chairs. personal and golfing-sized umbrellas. All items must be no larger than 55 x 35cm in order to pass through airport-style security scanners. Non-Permitted items - alcoholic drinks, glassware, sharp-bladed knives. radio/speakers, barbecues, parasols, windbreakers and gazebos, ball games or similar.
- Please note: The Night Bus Tour is not a hop-on, hop-off tour and finishes at the London Eye (Waterloo) at approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes after departure
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.