Children's Two Hour Art Workshop with Art-K
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Express yourself through art in a way that suits you, with this 2-hour art-K workshop for ages 6 through to 16.
Our guide to Children's Two Hour Art Workshop with Art-K
Art-K’s studio classes have a high teacher to pupil ratio, meaning you’ll have plenty of one-to-one time with a teacher who can help you develop your artistic talent.
You’ll choose between five projects, including acrylic, watercolour, clay or paper sculpture, before getting to work on creating and finishing your own unique piece.
By choosing this experience, you're supporting a small business packed with purpose and backed by Virgin StartUp.
What happens on the day?
Your trial class will be held at one of art-K’s 17 studios. With a high teacher to pupil ratio, there’ll be plenty of opportunities for you to have one-to-one assistance and guidance to help with your skills and confidence.
Using high-quality materials, you’ll be stretching your imagination and creativity as you choose between five projects with a range of mediums, including watercolour, acrylic, clay or paper. Once you’ve chosen, the aim is to complete your project within your 2-hour class. There’ll be a break in the middle for refreshments, perfect for refuelling your creativity.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Children's Two Hour Art Workshop with Art-K
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 6
- Maximum age: 16
- All participants should be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Toilet facilities are available on-site however due to covid restrictions, use should be kept to a minimum
- Please bring a bottle of water to have as a refreshment during break time
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available for morning or afternoon sessions Monday to Friday during school holidays only. Exclusions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 2 hours 15 minutes for the full experience.