Buckingham Palace & Three Course Lunch at Gordon Ramsay's River Restaurant at The Savoy for Two
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience a regal day in London with a Visit to Buckingham Palace and Three Course Lunch at Gordon Ramsay's River Restaurant at The Savoy for Two
Our guide to Buckingham Palace & Three Course Lunch at Gordon Ramsay's River Restaurant at The Savoy for Two
Explore the iconic Buckingham Palace, the official residence of His Majesty The King and one of the few remaining working royal palaces globally. Soak up the castle’s splendour across 19 State Rooms, including the majestic Throne Room and grand White Drawing Room, showcasing priceless paintings and treasures from the Royal Collection.
Before your palace exploration, give your taste buds the royal treatment at Gordon Ramsay’s River Restaurant in The Savoy Hotel. Choose three dishes from the seasonal set lunch menu while enjoying a view across the Thames. It's a perfect blend of exquisite dining and historic elegance in the heart of London.
Please note: Your vouchers are valid Monday, Thursday and Fridays from 15 July – 29 September 2024. Kindly note that vouchers cannot be extended.
- London - Buckingham Palace & The Savoy, Strand
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace & Three Course Lunch at Gordon Ramsay's River Restaurant at The Savoy for Two
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Your vouchers are valid Monday, Thursday and Fridays from 15 July – 29 September 2024. Kindly note that vouchers cannot be extended.
- Please note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- We recommend you book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your lunch and 2-2.5 hours for your visit to the State Rooms.
- It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Cannot be applied to existing bookings or in conjunction with other offers.
- The Visit to Buckingham Palace State Rooms is available Monday, Thursday and Friday and admission time to the state rooms is 15.45 but please arrive by 15:30 to exchange your voucher. Your visit must be pre-booked a minimum of 14 days prior to the date you wish to attend Buckingham Palace. Failure to do so may result in you losing your experience.
- Visitors are advised to arrive 15 minutes before admission time. You will also need to have a physical printed version of your voucher to exchange on arrival.
- Please note that all Official Residences of The King are working Royal Palaces. Opening arrangements may change at short notice. Please check before planning a visit. Please check the direct website www.rct.uk for up to date information.
- Lunch is available to book Monday, Thursday and Friday from 12.00. We recommend you are seated by 13:30 to arrive at the Palace by 15:30. Exclusions may apply
Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Please note: A refund cannot be given for a Voucher which has been partially used.
Please do not book your transportation until you have confirmed your date of visit because the experience is subject to availability.