Classic Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Journey through the spiritual heart of Rome in this Classic Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Tour which allows you to discover the mystifying art and eventful centuries-old history in this stunning city.
Our guide to Classic Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica Tour
Meet your guide at the Vatican Museums entrance, and enjoy a guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel accessing the museum avoiding the queue with skip the line tickets.
Follow your guide, an expert in art, history and religion, and explore the marvelous art collection of the Vatican Museums: your exclusive Sistine Chapel tour encompasses viewing of all the highlights, including the statue and geographical maps galleries, as well as Raphael’s hall and the tapestry gallery. Learn all about the genius artists who enhanced this tiny sovereign state’s premises, and then head to the Sistine Chapel, one of the most astounding artistic marvels in the world.
Get ready to be inspired: Michelangelo’s enormous masterpiece, the ceiling fresco, is a captivating life-like portrait of powerful legendary figures. God and the Saints, Adam and Eve, St. Peter and the artist himself seem to breathe and vibrate with life! While in the Chapel, your guide will tell you all about the conclaves that elect popes and illustrate the artwork to provide you with an enriching viewpoint.
Finish your guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, with an introduction to St. Peter’s basilica from outside.
Times vary, please refer to calendar
Approx. 3 hours
- Vatican Museum - meet your guide by the entrance viale Vaticano, on top of the stairs next to Caffè Vaticano
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Classic Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The Vatican Museums imposes a mandatory dress code: knees and shoulders must be covered, otherwise you will not be able to enter.
- Entry to the Vatican Museums is based on a strict timed tickets. For this reason, late arrivals cannot be guaranteed access.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- All names must be advised as per photo ID. Photo ID will need to be shown for the security check.
- Due to exceptional religious events, St Peter's Basilica might be closed without notice.
- Shorts, big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- There is still a compulsory security check entering the museum which may cause some delays when entering.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum of 20 guests.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility so that we can try and accommodate.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- This tour takes approximately 3 hours.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.