Rome Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tickets
- Free cancellations*
- 3 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the magnificence of Rome at your leisure...
Explore Rome at your leisure and get a real flavour for the city with this selection of hop-on hop-off tickets.
Our guide to Rome Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tickets
With these great value tickets, you can hop on a bus at any of the CitySightseeing stops throughout Rome, giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore at your own pace before boarding hopping back on to continue your tour.
From the Trevi Fountain to the Colosseum, Rome's abundant sights rival those of any other city on the planet, in terms of their beauty, historical importance and ability to simply take your breath away.
Stroll through the Pantheon, marvel at Michelangelo's Piazza del Campidoglio and admire the Swiss Guardsmen of Vatican City. Try a proper spaghetti alla Carbonara near the Spanish Steps or sit back with a coffee and people-watch in Piazza Navona.
Whether your interests lie in antiquity, architecture, cuisine, culture, religion, shopping or sport, Rome has something to suit all tastes.
There is a wide range of great value tickets to choose from...
Standalone Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tickets:
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rome Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tickets
- You will be issued with a voucher, you must print and present a paper version of your booking voucher when you board a City Sightseeing Bus.
- Upon redemption, you will receive your 24, 48 or 72-hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus ticket.
- Once your voucher has been exchanged, your Hop-on, Hop-off pass validity begins from that point.
- Certain stops and sections of the Hop-on Hop-off bus tour may occasionally be subject to last-minute changes and closures.
- The City Sightseeing Bus service is available every day: High Season (April–October): from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm, every 10 minutes; Low season (November–March): from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, every 20 minutes
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 72 hours before the tour. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Rome Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tickets
- How do I redeem my voucher?
You can redeem your voucher when boarding a bus at any City Sightseeing Bus Stop.
- What does 'Hop On Hop Off mean?
The 'Hop On Hop Off' formula allows passengers to get on and off the bus at their own leisure, whenever and wherever they want at any stop along the route.
- When does the ticket become valid?
The ticket becomes valid immediately after your voucher has been redeemed.
- How long is the hop-on, hop-off pass valid for?
Your hop-on, hop-off pass is valid for 24 / 48 / 72-hours and expires exactly 24 / 48 / 72 hours after the voucher has been redeemed.
Rome Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tickets Reviews
Great and so easy to use, once you find the place to first get the bus and transfer your voucher to a ticket. Then you simply get on and off as you wish. The recordings aren’t the best but are what they are, and are informative even if somewhat limited
Trusted Customer reviewed Rome Hop-onHop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 16 Oct, 2022
Be careful if you follow the bus route on foot, fhighlighted attractions obscure some street names, much easier to use a regular map. Guides on bus v good, and good at getting people sitting downstairs up on top deck as soon as spaces available, if they wish, prior to next group boarding.
Trusted Customer reviewed Rome Hop-onHop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 26 Oct, 2019
Simply show your ticket on the bus, simplexas that Simple and easy
Daniel Vicsik reviewed Rome Hop-onHop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 07 Mar, 2019
Great way to see the city and to visit the sights. Save the feet
Maureen Power reviewed Rome Hop-onHop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 17 Apr, 2017
regular service and staff at each stop
Trusted Customer reviewed Rome Hop-onHop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 09 Sep, 2016