Big Bus Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the Eternal City with Big Bus Tours Rome
Embark on an adventure and admire the Eternal City’s iconic landmarks on board our double-decker Big Bus Tour. Ride on the top deck for beautiful panoramic views and snap the perfect photo as you wind through Rome to the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, St. Peter’s Basilica, and much more.
Our guide to Big Bus Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Explore Rome from 8+ stops, conveniently located close to major landmarks and attractions. Immerse yourself in the city's remarkable beauty and heritage with our flexible tours, which allow you to hop on and hop off the bus as much as you like.
Enjoy the freedom to sightsee at your own pace. Hop off to snap the perfect photo, or stay to explore for hours - the choice is yours with Big Bus Tours. You can also choose between 1-, 2- or 3-day bus tickets, giving you plenty of time to check out iconic landmarks and uncover some of Rome's secret sights.
You'll enjoy fantastic views of Rome's famous landmarks from the top deck of our sightseeing buses as our entertaining commentary reveals facts, stories, and secrets about the city's ancient history and dynamic culture. You won't miss the Colosseum, Pantheon, and Vatican, and you'll have time to discover hidden gems among the icons as well.
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: 1-day hop on hop off
- Premium: 2-day hop on hop off
- Deluxe: 3-day hop on hop off
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Italy has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print it in advance or present it on your smartphone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge.
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted onboard the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice.