Big Bus Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the Eternal City with Big Bus Tours Rome
Embark on an adventure and admire the Eternal City’s iconic landmarks on board our double-decker Big Bus Tour. Ride on the top deck for beautiful panoramic views and snap the perfect photo as you wind through Rome to the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, St. Peter’s Basilica, and much more.
Our guide to Big Bus Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Immerse yourself in the city remarkable beauty and heritage along a ride of 8+ stops, conveniently located close to major landmarks. Hear about Rome’s fascinating history and culture via an entertaining audio commentary. Hop off the bus and enjoy the freedom to sightsee at your own pace with included self-guided walking tours.
Take time to wander through Vatican museums and don't forget to toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain, one of the most photographed fountains in the world. Make sure to stop for a bite of delicious pasta, pizza, and a shot of espresso.
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Essential: is valid for 24 hours and provides the perfect introduction to the city and the best photo opportunities of iconic landmarks from the top deck. The tour is tailored for flexible city discovery with convenient hop-on, and hop-off stops to plan your day and stop at all the major landmarks and sites. Make the most of your day by asking our friendly Hosts and Guides for tickets to local attractions and enjoy an exclusive discount for all Big Bus Tours customers. For a different perspective of Rome’s stunning metropolis, explore on foot with the self-guided tour s application, a unique audio and navigation functionality enables you to enjoy the sights whenever you want.
- Discover: is valid for 48 hours and enables customers to discover the most famous sites of the Eternal City. There is no better place to enjoy the views of Rome than from the top deck of our open-top double-decker buses. Our tour is tailored to ensure that you’ll capture all the best sights of Rome with convenient hop-on, hop-off stops to plan your day and stop at all the major landmarks and sites. For a different perspective of Rome’s stunning metropolis, explore on foot with the self-guided tours application, a unique audio and navigation functionality enables you to enjoy the sights whenever you want.
- Explore: is valid for 72 hours and takes customers on a journey to discover through beautiful areas of the Eternal City. With stops conveniently located near Rome’s most popular landmarks and attractions, our sightseeing tour covers the best bits the city has to offer. For a different perspective of Rome’s stunning metropolis, explore on foot with the walking tour application. See the eternal city sparkle after dark on our new panoramic night tour of Rome. Join us for an hour to see world-famous landmarks like the Colosseum, the Vatican, and the Piazza Venezia illuminated as dusk falls.
Discover Rome’s center in all its glory on a Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour. Sit back and enjoy the ride as you cruise through the city on an open-top bus and learn about Rome's unique and ancient history.
We'll take you to all the city's must-see landmarks, including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Circus Maximus. Enjoy Rome’s fascinating history and culture via our entertaining digital commentary, available in 5 languages.
This is the best way to discover all that Rome has to offer. Our unique city tour has 8 + stops for guests to hop-on or hop-off the bus to visit attractions and points of interest.
Visit gladiators' ghosts at the Colosseum. Stroll amongst the gods at the miraculously preserved Pantheon and marvel at the grandeur of St. Peter's Basilica; or seek inspiration with poets and painters on the Spanish Steps and drive through the immense Borghese Gardens-Our hop-on, hop-off Rome bus tour takes them all in.
Recommended Big Bus stop: #1 Termini Railway Station – Piazza dei Cinquecento.
Hours of operation: 9:00 – 19:00 (Apr-Oct); 9:00 – 18:00 (Nov-Mar).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print it in advance or present it on your smartphone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge.
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted onboard the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice.