Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation (from Victoria)
The most successful film series of all time is brought back to life at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Explore the magic behind the films, go behind-the-scenes and step into sets, see real costumes and marvel at ground-breaking special effects. Your price includes round-trip transport from London.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation (from Victoria)
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe.
See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets and much more!
- Entrance Ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
- Roundtrip coach transportation from King's Cross or Victoria in Central London to the Warner Bros. Studio
- Step into the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ film
- Free Wi-fi and Harry Potter movie playing onboard
How to Book
There are two different departure points. When booking, simply choose the time you want to catch the bus and begin your adventure!
- King's Cross: Three daily departures from King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T.
- Victoria: Up to ten daily departures from 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road.
Average 4 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)