Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
The most successful film series of all time is brought back to life at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Explore the magic behind the films, go behind-the-scenes and step into sets, see real costumes and marvel at ground-breaking special effects. Your price includes round-trip transport from London.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe.
See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets and much more!
Hogwarts in the Snow available from 14th November - 17th January 2021 (included in your ticket price)
Hogwarts in the Snow returns to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London....with even more snow!
From 14th November to 17th January 2021, you will be able to explore your favourite sets in the snow as Diagon Alley undergoes a wintery transformation. New for 2020, the cobbled streets and magical shop fromts of Diagon Alley will be given a festive makeover - draped in layers of filmmaking snow. The Hogwarts castle model will also be transformed with a dusting of snow again this year.
As you step foot onto the stone floor of the Great Hall, you will be welcomed with wreaths, garlands and trees topped with witches and miniature broomsticks, the long dining tables will be dress as they were for the seasonal feast in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
- Entrance Ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
- Hogwarts in the Snow from 14th November to 17th January 2021.
- Roundtrip coach transportation from King's Cross, Victoria in Central London, or Birmingham
- Step into the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ film
- Free Wi-fi and Harry Potter movie playing onboard
How to Book
There are three different departure points. When booking, simply choose the time you want to catch the bus and begin your adventure!
- Victoria: Up to ten daily departures from Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. Nearest station is Victoria..
- King's Cross: Three daily departures from King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T. (temporarily not available)
- Birmingham: One daily departure from New Street at 9:00am OR from Birmingham Coach Station at 9:15am. (temporarily not available)
Average 3 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)