Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
Staff were great and couldn’t have done more
Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 10 Feb, 2019
The most successful film series of all time is brought back to life at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Explore the magic behind the films, go behind-the-scenes and step into sets, see real costumes and marvel at ground-breaking special effects. Your price includes round-trip transport from London.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe.
See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets and much more!
- Entrance Ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
- Roundtrip coach transportation from King's Cross, Victoria in Central London, or Birmingham
- Step into the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ film
- Free Wi-fi and Harry Potter movie playing onboard
How to Book?
There are three different departure points. When booking, simply choose the time you want to catch the bus and begin your adventure!
- Victoria: Up to ten daily departures from Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. The nearest station is Victoria.
- King's Cross: Three daily departures from King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T.
- Birmingham: One daily departure from New Street at 9:00 am OR from Birmingham Coach Station at 9:15 am.
Why not include a 4-hour hop-on hop-off tour with your ticket?
If you have limited time in London, what better way to take in the very best that the city has to offer than jumping on a 4-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour? Taking you to the capital’s most famous locations including Parliament Square where you can see Westminster Abbey, the venue for Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, you’ll get to see the Queen’s home at Buckingham Palace, the terrifying Tower of London and many more. Choose from 3 different routes and over 60 stops for a convenient and fascinating adventure through London!
An ideal gift?
There is also the option to purchase a Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for Two experience voucher operated by Virgin Experience Days. These experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! More info here.
Average 3.8 out of 5 (12 customer reviews)