New York CityPASS
4.8 stars: Based on 390 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the best of the Big Apple with a New York CityPASS – your ticket to six of New York’s famous sightseeing attractions including the Empire State Building and Ferry Access Statue of Liberty for one low price! With New York CityPASS you save up to 40% off regular combined admission and skip most main-entrance ticket lines!
Our guide to New York CityPASS
The New York CityPASS features the top must-see, must-do New York attractions and prices them 40% less than the same tickets purchased separately.
Plus CityPASS ticket holders skip select ticket lines - The combined ticket price for these 6 attractions is $235!
The New York CityPASS is valid for 30 days from first use, so you do not need to visit all the attractions in one day and can explore each attraction at your leisure. Your New York CityPASS is valid for a year from the date of purchase.
Featured Attractions Include:
- Empire State Building - New York's most popular attraction, the Empire State Observatory soars a quarter of a mile above the City's busy streets. Visit at day or night for fantastic views of this majestic city. CityPASS guests will enjoy General Admission (86th Floor Observatory), the Multimedia Experience, plus a bonus same-night second visit so you can enjoy a late-night view of the spectacular New York skyline.
- American Museum of Natural History - Voted the number one attraction in New York City by Zagat Survey "U.S. Family Travel Guide". Don't miss the world-famous Dinosaur, Ocean Life, and Meteorite Halls plus the new Rose Center for Earth and Space, the most sophisticated facility of its kind in the world! the LeFrak IMAX theatre, with screenings in spectacular Digital 3D and 2D film, or the stunning new Hayden Planetarium Space Show Dark Universe.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Voted the number one museum in the world for 2015 by TripAdvisor, the Met is New York’s most visited museum. Find inspiration while exploring the spectacular New Greek and Roman Galleries, enjoy serenity in the Chinese garden or discover the colourful landscapes of the Impressionists. Discover a collection of global acclaim spanning 5,000 years - from ancient Egypt splendours to modern American painting - complemented by an astonishing sweep of more than 30 special exhibitions each year. It's all under one roof at the Met.
- Your choice of either: Guggenheim Museum - Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of modern architecture is home to one of the world's finest collections of 20th-century art. You'll see masterpieces by such noted artists as Chagall, Kandinsky, Picasso and van Gogh OR Top of the Rock Observation Deck - a stylish open-air platform in the sky on the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Center which affords amazing 360-degree panoramic views including the Empire State Building on one side and Central Park on the other.
- Experience the beauty and history of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbour. CityPASS includes one Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island and Ellis Island, plus an audio tour on each island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission*.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - Experience the grandeur of New York from the water. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and close-up views of Lady Liberty. With a New York CityPASS, you can choose to join either the 90-minute Landmark Cruise, Harbour Lights Cruise (March to November only), a 60-minute Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise or a 30-minute ride on The Beast, a 70-foot racing powerboat (May-September only).
- Your choice of 9/11 Memorial & Museum - The 9/11 Memorial & Museum honours those who died in the attacks while preserving the history of the events. Pay your respects at the victims’ names surrounding the Memorial’s reflecting pools. In the Museum, see their photos and learn stories of loss and recovery. Visits must occur after 2.00pm during July and August. Last entry is always 2 hours prior to the close of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - Explore history, science and service aboard the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, a National Historic Landmark. See the space shuttle Enterprise and the British Airways Concorde that made the fastest crossing ever of the Atlantic. Get a firsthand look at life aboard a submarine on the USS Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public.
*A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your CityPass. There is only a limited number of tickets available each day and these can only be purchased directly from the Statue of Liberty.
New York CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for 30 days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase.
Individual opening hours are detailed on the mobile ticket you will receive..
Your CityPASS Ticket is valid for 30 days from first use.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (390 customer reviews)
Easy and fast , saved a lot of time that could have been waisted buying tickets
Ellen Finn reviewed 27 Dec,2019
Fantastic and super value. Well worth investing in the Pass up front. No problems accessing the attractions and perfect for our 9 day visit.
Angus Mcdonogh reviewed 05 Aug,2019
Great value recommend getting one
Trusted Customer reviewed 05 Feb,2019
Handy pass that was good value
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Jul,2017
Great way to do the sights in New York, I would recommend it. The only downside, We knew we could do the Empire State twice with the ticket but only on the same day. No problem, that's what we set out to do. One visit morning, one visit evening. when we went back in the evening we arrived at 8pm, lined up and did security check, by 8.45pm we got to the ticket desk (yes the lines are BAD) and was told to come back at 10pm that the New york City Pass is not valid before then. We were devistated after being in line for so long. We arrived back at 10pm but the crowd was so large by then that it took a total of 2 hours to get to the top. Now maybe it was somewhere in the fine print or maybe I just overlooked it but what annoyed me was we didn't know until after we had been in line for 45 minutes, surely it should have been made clear at the door! Really annoying.
Trusted Customer reviewed 19 Jul,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York CityPASS
- Your New York CityPASS® mobile ticket will be instantly available to download from your Customer Accounts.
- New York CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for 30 days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase.
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded.
- There is no partial refund if you do not visit all 6 attractions.
- You will receive a New York CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- Last entry to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is always 2 hours prior to the close.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 6-17 however children aged 5 or less can purchase a ticket if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 5 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS booklet.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier more than 72 hours prior to the activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations received by the supplier within 72 hours of the tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York CityPASS