New York CityPASS
Easy and fast , saved a lot of time that could have been waisted buying tickets
New York CityPASS5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Dec, 2019
See the best of the Big Apple with a New York CityPASS – your ticket to six of New York’s famous sightseeing attractions including the Empire State Building and Ferry Access Statue of Liberty for one low price! With New York CityPASS you save up to 40% off regular combined admission and skip most main-entrance ticket lines! Start to use your pass before 28th February, 2021 and your pass is valid for 30 days.
Our guide to New York CityPASS
The New York CityPASS features the top must-see, must-do New York attractions and prices them 40% less than the same tickets purchased separately.
Plus CityPASS ticket holders skip slect ticket lines - The combined ticket price for these 6 attractions is $235!
The New York CityPASS is valid for 9 days from first use, so you do not need to visit all the attractions in one day and can explore each attraction at your leisure. Start to use your pass before 28th February, 2021 and your pass is valid for 30 days.
Featured Attractions Include:
- Empire State Building - New York's most popular attraction, the Empire State Observatory soars a quarter of a mile above the City's busy streets. Visit at day or night for fantastic views of this majestic city. CityPASS guests will enjoy General Admission (86th Floor Observatory), the Multimedia Experience, plus a bonus same-night second visit so you can enjoy a late night view of the spectacular New York skyline.
- American Museum of Natural History - Voted the number one attraction in New York City by Zagat Survey "U.S. Family Travel Guide". Don't miss the world-famous Dinosaur, Ocean Life, and Meteorite Halls plus the new Rose Center for Earth and Space, the most sophisticated facility of its kind in the world! the LeFrak IMAX theater, with screenings in spectacular Digital 3D and 2D film, or the stunning new Hayden Planetarium Space Show Dark Universe.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Voted the number one museum in the world for 2015 by TripAdvisor, the Met is New York’s most visited museum. Find inspiration while exploring the spectacular New Greek and Roman Galleries, enjoy serenity in the Chinese garden or discover the colourful landscapes of the Impressionists. Discover a collection of global acclaim spanning 5,000 years - from ancient Egypt splendors to modern American paining - complemented by an astonishing sweep of more than 30 special exhibitions each year. It's all under one roof at the Met.
- Your choice of either: Guggenheim Museum - Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of modern architecture is home to one of the world's finest collections of 20th century art. You'll see masterpieces by such noted artists as Chagall, Kandinsky, Picasso and van Gogh OR Top of the Rock Observation Deck - a sylish open air platform in the sky on the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Center which affords amazing 360 degree panoramic views including the Empire State Building on one side and Central Park on the other.
- Experience the beauty and history of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbour. CityPASS includes one Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island and Ellis Island, plus an audio tour on each island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission*.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - Experience the grandeur of New York from the water. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and close-up views of Lady Liberty. With a New York CityPASS you can choose to join either the 90-minute Landmark Cruise, Harbour Lights Cruise (March to November only), a 60-minute Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise or a 30-minute ride on The Beast, a 70-foot racing powerboat (May-September only).
- Your choice of: 9/11 Memorial & Museum - The 9/11 Memorial & Museum honours those who died in the attacks while preserving the history of the events. Pay your respects at the victims’ names surrounding the Memorial’s reflecting pools. In the Museum, see their photos and learn stories of loss and recovery. Visits must occur after 2.00pm during July and August. Last entry is always 2 hours prior to the close of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - Explore history, science and service aboard the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, a National Historic Landmark. See the space shuttle Enterprise and the British Airways Concorde that made the fastest crossing ever of the Atlantic. Get a firsthand look at life aboard a submarine on the USS Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public.
*A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your CityPass. There is only a limited number of tickets available each day and these can only be puchased direct from the Statue of Liberty.
Average 4.9 out of 5 (11 customer reviews)