Tower of London Admission Ticket
Includes the Crown Jewels Exhibition
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Come up close to the stunning Crown Jewels
Explore London’s iconic castle and discover a thousand years of history. You'll get up close to the Crown Jewels, meet the infamous Tower Ravens and hear the captivating stories of the Yeoman Warders. Buy a Tower of London admission ticket today and experience the Tower like never before.
Our guide to Tower of London Tickets
Built in the 11th century, the Tower of London has been a central part of London life for centuries. With many uses throughout history, the Tower has earned a chilling reputation for being a formidable Castle and one that Londoners would have trembled at the sight of.
Once home to wild animals, ‘the royal beasts’, the Royal Mint and a prison, there is much British history to uncover at the Tower of London.
Beefeaters: The Tower of London is famously guarded by Yeoman Warders who were once used to keep the prisoners inside the Tower safe. Now, you will find them outside the Crown Jewels, keeping a watchful eye on the Tower’s proceedings.
The Crown Jewels: These dazzling diamond-encrusted masterpieces are a must-see part of the Tower of London and won’t leave you disappointed. Owned by some of the most famous monarchs in royal British history, you will get to see which Crown was worn by which Queen or King. You’ll even get to see Queen Elizabeth II’s exquisite Imperial State Crown worn at the State Openings of Parliament.
Torture at the Tower Exhibition: Head to the Lower Wakefield Tower to find an exhibition about the methods of torture used at the Tower of London, complete with replicas of the instruments which inflicted such appalling pain.
You will also see the White Tower, Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula, the battlements, Fusiliers Museum, Royal Mint exhibition and more.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tower of London Admission Ticket
- Please note: you will receive your official Tower of London ticket via email approximately 1-month before your visit. If you are visiting the Tower within 1-month then you should receive your ticket within seven days. Please contact us if you haven't received your tickets within this time frame.
- When booking, the time you choose is when your window to visit the Tower of London begins. On peak days you can enter anytime within the next hour (For example, if your timeslot starts at 10.00, you can arrive any time between 10.00 and 11.00). On off-peak days you can enter anytime within the next two hours (For example, if your timeslot starts at 10.00, you can arrive any time between 10.00 and 12.00.). Peak Days: ALL Friday to Sundays and every day during the periods 23rd October to 31st October and 27-31st December: Off Peak: ALL Monday to Thursdays during the periods 8 September - 22 October and 1 November - 23 December.
- The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 2.30pm (winter), 3.30pm (summer).
- All internal buildings close 30 minutes after the last admission.
- Opening Times (subject to change): 9:00am to 5:00pm (Last admission 4pm).
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced