Tower of London Tickets
Includes the Crown Jewels Exhibition
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Come up close to the stunning Crown Jewels
Explore London’s iconic castle and discover a thousand years of history. You'll get up close to the Crown Jewels, meet the infamous Tower Ravens and hear the captivating stories of the Yeoman Warders. Buy a Tower of London admission ticket today and experience the Tower like never before.
Our guide to Tower of London Tickets
Built in the 11th century, the Tower of London has been a central part of London life for centuries. With many uses throughout history, the Tower has earned a chilling reputation for being a formidable Castle and one that Londoners would have trembled at the sight of. Once home to wild animals, ‘the royal beasts’, the Royal Mint and a prison, there is much British history to uncover at the Tower of London.
Beefeaters: The Tower of London is famously guarded by Yeoman Warders who were once used to keep the prisoners inside the Tower safe. Now, you will find them outside the Crown Jewels, keeping a watchful eye on the Tower’s proceedings.
The Crown Jewels: These dazzling diamond-encrusted masterpieces are a must-see part of the Tower of London and won’t leave you disappointed. Owned by some of the most famous monarchs in royal British history, you will get to see which Crown was worn by which Queen or King. You’ll even get to see Queen Elizabeth II’s exquisite Imperial State Crown worn at the State Openings of Parliament.
Royal Beasts Exhibition: Once home to a vast array of wild animals, the Tower of London houses the interactive Royal Beasts Exhibition to give visitors an insight into this fascinating part of history. From lions to baboons (and even a polar bear!), many royal beasts called the Tower of London home.
The Line of Kings: See historic armours including those of Henry VIII, Charles I and James II. These are set in a parade alongside beautifully carved horses.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tower of London Admission Ticket
- Please note: you will receive your official Tower of London ticket via email approximately 1-month before your visit. If you are visiting the Tower within 1-month then you should receive your ticket within 48-hours. Please contact us if you haven't received your tickets within this time frame.
- The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 2.30pm (winter), 3.30pm (summer).
- All internal buildings close 30 minutes after the last admission.
- Opening Times (subject to change): 9:00am to 5:00pm (Last admission 4pm).
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced